Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gabriel Pickard Desert city / Village?

Edited 1484955715
Any chance this might be upcoming to compliment your tents and other desert packs? Would be nice for Kobold Southlands... or if there are suggestions.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I don't have any current sets planned but I'm always interested in hearing what folks are looking for and have had several requests for a desert village so I'll have to add it to my list.  Any particuar style of building or desert city you'd like to see?
I have the players in Calimport Right now. So a big desert city would be cool. Most buildings, villages and cities I have found are medieval western in style.  I want this.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Maybe Crusades Era Jerusalem/Acre/Damascus inspired architechture?
Mud brick, some buildings without backgrounds, some buildings skewed off the grid, narrow streets, dusty appearance, kiosks/booths for purveyors, a few camels. deep wells, a few date palms, donkeys, donkey carts... I currently have my victims , players in Asia Minor, so here is another "must get"
Yeah, I have been searching for a while for assets to create a city that is inspired by Calimport. Nothing really looks right unfortunately.