Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Friday 5e

I am just trying to find a reliable group that gathers on Fridays. I am always available, have all the voice services, and can play any character. I personally like to fill in the holes in a group so they are more well-rounded and it also allows me to play all sorts of funky characters. Literally any time works for me on Friday/Today. Thanks in advance.
So I ended up joining a group, spent a ton of time creating a character, had the GM switch sheets so I had to recreate the character, then we left to meet up next session and he deleted his game, Roll20 account, and Discord channel. Everyone is really confused. Does anyone have a game out there looking for people?