Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] anything but D&D

Edited 1487888312
Hey everyone I'm an experienced storytelling GM and player looking for a group to join.  I have availability Sunday Monday or Wednesday afternoons after 6 EST. Im willing to play with inexperienced players or GMs and I'm willing to mentor a new GM in GURPS, Of Dreams and Magic, White Wolf, or Mongoose Traveller 2008. i will not pay a GM so I can enjoy my free time as that's one of the most asinine things I've ever heard of. If you really want pro I'll share mine for the games. I also don't want to play with anyone under the age of 21 if possible. for games I'm looking primarily for a Mongoose Traveller/ Stars without numbers or GURPS Sci-fi game. im also interested in ODAM/Laruna, Dark Heresy 2e, or white wolf game.  im not really looking for dungeon fantasy at all but will play a fantasy game depending on setting.  if the game isn't any of the mentioned ones but you are still looking for a player depending on setting/story I might still be interested in joining. if you are interested in letting me join your game feel free to post or message. If you want more detailed information about me personally please PM only. Same if your looking for a mentor to play and help you out. hope to hear from you all soon!
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4682156/numenera-for-people-with-busy-lives-lfp" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4682156/numenera-for-people-with-busy-lives-lfp</a> Not sure if this is to your liking but if you wish to add me on discord feel free and we can discuss more I'm 22 so i fufill your age criteria and i do also want players who are at least above 18+
hey Zinth, while interesting sounding idea your game starts at like 2PM my time it looks like and I don't get home from work till around 5PM EST so i'll have to pass.
goodnamesgone said: hey Zinth, while interesting sounding idea your game starts at like 2PM my time it looks like and I don't get home from work till around 5PM EST so i'll have to pass. I understand, i work 5am to 8am everyday except thursday so it's difficult for me to schedule anything but evening times my time and since i'm a Brit as well it also makes American times quite difficult i may end up changing session time and i was thinking of not doing session 0 next wednesday anyway because i want to see my partner and we very rarely get to see each other due to our situations currently. But your still welcome to add me on discord and discuss some things and i can always put you as a soft yes as you read via my description due to the nature of my campaign it's very drop in drop out as i'm not planning on doing any overarching story so players leaving and joining won't be too difficult of a task unless they don't get on with the current players. Also going through a transitionary phase so may get a new job soon and that will open some new times for me and i may arrange on a different day too so but like i said you don't have to.. Good luck finding a game!
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I sent you a PM. /Matt