Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e OGL] Cannot get global modifiers to work on D&D 5e v1.6 character sheet

Something has gotten mucked up with my character sheet, I cannot get my global AC and Saving Throw Modifier settings to kick in on my character sheet (Orel Marsk) in my  game . It's worked fine for my other characters in other games, so not sure what the story is. I've played with the gear menu setting and the attributes and abilities tab, but no luck.
I am having this issue as well with my players. The Global DC modifier is being added to the number at the top of the Spells page, but it is not being factored into the DC showing up in the Attacks & Spellcasting section of the Core page.
Anyone from the Dev team???
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
There is a stickied bug thread for the 5E OGL character sheet where all issues should be posted.  I went ahead and copied your posts over there for you, so you can get help.  Colin's post , Mark R's post .