Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Where can I find 3.5 modules for my player's did I just miss it on the site

Hi Please be so kind as to inform me where is the best resource to get 3.5 modules for high and low level campiagns where they dont charge an arm and a leg. will be greatful... Tooway out
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Andrew C's  Neoseilthir is specifically set up to use 3.5e rules (although could likely be adapted to other rulesets...), it is certainly reasonably priced for the amount of work/content that went into it's creation and is apparently due to turn into a series of modules which increases the scope for a longer term, multi-level, game? There is also  The Sword of Morn which is set up for 3.5e play too. There are likely Pathfinder modules (like the  Belfum series,  Journey to the Red Keep ,  The Goblin Undertaking and  The Breaking of Forstor Nagar ) that could be easily converted for use with 3.5e.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Ziechael said: Andrew C's  Neoseilthir is specifically set up to use 3.5e rules (although could likely be adapted to other rulesets...), it is certainly reasonably priced for the amount of work/content that went into it's creation and is apparently due to turn into a series of modules which increases the scope for a longer term, multi-level, game? There is also  The Sword of Morn which is set up for 3.5e play too. There are likely Pathfinder modules (like the  Belfum series,  Journey to the Red Keep ,  The Goblin Undertaking and  The Breaking of Forstor Nagar ) that could be easily converted for use with 3.5e. Ziechael, I'm actually specifically doing a version for 5E D&D, I don't know any other systems enough.  But there are another 4+ volumes planned for the whole Neoseilthir set.  And then it might be time to work on a new one, either around the Six Duchies part of Neoseilthir, or farther afield.
Thanks guys, arm and a leg I meant I have seen 50 Dollar modules that hasnt even been incorparated into roll20 :) thanks for all the advice