For the third time, I lost the fourth session recap. It was devastating. I didn't just lose several hours of time, I lost a creative effort. As an artist, I can tell you that losing a painting hurts. As a writer, I can tell you that losing a text hurts just as bad. That was the third time losing that recap and probably the fifth time I've lost a recap. I had half of it saved in Word, but copy-and-pasting it produced unusable content, which was the final straw. I doubt I would have re-wrote it a fourth time anyway. I'll not write another session recap story for this dungeon and I'll never write a recap story using this forum software again. Wait. I forgot I promised to get session 4 and 5 recaps. Okay, here they are, all three of them:  Session 4 (Feb. 5): Elmer's got arm crippled by a gargodemon's flame breath. Elmer, Meredith, Razine and Culain crossed the slide trap. Zeth killed five out of six goblins.   Session 5 (Feb. 12): Mark played adversary. Two orcs and four more goblins stepped from the portal, but dice were the worst enemy. Meredith cast Glue to trap three goblins advancing. Zeth killed one more goblin, then failed a lucked dodge and took 7 injury to leg resulting in crippling. The record isn't clear, but it seems as though he also later got his right arm crippled and that's why he's below 0 HP. The drawbridge starts to lower. In the last round, Meredith cast Great Haste on Razine.  Session 6 (Feb. 19): Mark played adversary again. Culain attacked goblins and killed one. Razine took crippling damage to left hand, but had dropped her shield last session anyway since it was on fire. Meredith killed a goblin. Culain mass-intimidated all the nearby goblins, who have cowardice. Drawbridge lowered and orcs started to walk across.