Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token name number script

Edited 1488676815
I feel like i asked this already but now cant figure out how to see my old posts.  (i know, i know) Token name number has settings for using dots instead of numbers I think and also a number incrementer so every token is not 1,2,3,4 etc. mine just makes all tokens 2,4,6,8 etc. no matter what number I put in the incrementer. And it won't use dots at all. What do I need to do?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hmm.. Good question.  Wanna PM me an invite and GM me and I'll come figure out what's going on?

Edited 1488677368
Omegaman: Your old posts:  .../forum/discussions_by/90625 Your old comments/replies:  .../forum/comments_by/90625 Incidentally, both are linked to on  your profile .
Awesome Lady Victoria!