Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

AlterBars 2.0 - New and improved!

Is there any way we can add the Disciple of Life (adds 2 + level of the spell if a Disciple of Life) to the Cure macro? 
I have a query for the Disciple of Life bonus. These work for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level spells. Just continue the pattern for additional levels as needed. + [[3 + ?{Cast at what level?|Level 1,0|Level 2,1|Level 3,2|Level 4,3|Level 5,4|Level 6,5|Level 7,6|Level 8,7|Level 9,8}]] [Disciple of Life] + [[4 + ?{Cast at what level?|Level 2,0|Level 3,1|Level 4,2|Level 5,3|Level 6,4|Level 7,5|Level 8,6|Level 9,7}]] [Disciple of Life] + [[5 + ?{Cast at what level?|Level 3,0|Level 4,1|Level 5,2|Level 6,3|Level 7,4|Level 8,5|Level 9,6}]] [Disciple of Life]
Craven said: Not sure what is wrong here please help if you can. !alter --target|@{target|token_id} --bar|1 --amount|+?{What type of potion|Healing, 2d4+2|Greater, 4d4+4 |Superior, 8d4+4 |Supreme, 10d4+20 |Full, +100} If I have the macro window open and test I get but if i click the macro for the tokens bar I get Don't put a space between the +/- sign and the amount healed.
That was not the issue but looking at the macro again there was a space in front of !alter. Now it work so incase some else has this issue make sure there are no spaces in front of !alter
This macro: !alter --target|@{selected|token_id} --bar|1 --amount|+?{Amount Healed|0} Actually damaged my selected token instead of healing it. I entered 5 in the request for healing amount and it damaged my token by 10. Am I doing anything wrong?
Mathieu said: This macro: !alter --target|@{selected|token_id} --bar|1 --amount|+?{Amount Healed|0} Actually damaged my selected token instead of healing it. I entered 5 in the request for healing amount and it damaged my token by 10. Am I doing anything wrong? Try taking out the + and the |0 !alter --target|@{target|token_id} --bar|1 --amount|?{How much?:} Here is my macro for healing pots !alter --target|@{target|token_id} --bar|1 --amount|?{What type of potion|Healing,2d4+2|Greater,4d4+4 |Superior,8d4+4 |Supreme,10d4+20 |Full,+100}
Still did -15. I used your version of the macro: !alter --target|@{target|token_id} --bar|1 --amount|?{How much?:} Entered 2 when it prompted for the amount to heal. Result : -15 healing.  Could it be realted to my bars? Am I supposed to change something from the API script?

Edited 1506635658
Mathieu said: Still did -15. I used your version of the macro: !alter --target|@{target|token_id} --bar|1 --amount|?{How much?:} Entered 2 when it prompted for the amount to heal. Result : -15 healing.  Could it be realted to my bars? Am I supposed to change something from the API script? I tested it in my game and the macro works. Not sure what could be wrong. AlterBars_Version = "2.0.5" is what I am using Are you using bar 1 for your HP? Samples
My bars are setup as such,I also included the journal entry. Whenever I use a macro, it says it heals the character, but actually damages it (see other image as well) Once it hits 0 hit points, then any other attemps just says "0"
Mathieu said: My bars are setup as such,I also included the journal entry. Whenever I use a macro, it says it heals the character, but actually damages it (see other image as well) Once it hits 0 hit points, then any other attemps just says "0" What sheet are you using OGL 5E? or something else? Not sure if the matters or hopeful Sky can chime in.
Would the sheet impact anything?  I'm using the beta simple sheet for Starfinder.
After changing the sheet. It seems it is the Starfinder sheet that is causing this :(
When running this Macro, an NPC(monster), using a Shortbow targeting a PC results in "That is not a valid bar" error !power --whisper|GM {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|** @{selected|token_name} shoots Shortbow. ** --corners|10 --name|Shortbow --leftsub|Ranged Attack --rightsub|Range: [80/360] --Target|@{target||token_name} --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]]} ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||ac}]] --?? $Atk < @{target||ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk >= @{target||bar2} AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d8+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]]]] piercing damage --?? $Atk >= @{target||ac} AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar1|1 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d8+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]]]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble: }} When running this as an Attack by a PC the Macro works fine, any ideas?
Figured it out!
Ajax said: Figured it out! Well what was it?
Is it possible to add the "deal damage to enemy" macro to an attack this way: Attack -> drop down query asking if the attack hits or no -> if hit "deal damage to enemy" triggers  ->  if no nothing happens
Gianmarco V. (Ravencroma) said: Is it possible to add the "deal damage to enemy" macro to an attack this way: Attack -> drop down query asking if the attack hits or no -> if hit "deal damage to enemy" triggers  ->  if no nothing happens I use a powercard macro I created to compare. If it hit damage is apply to the target and if miss nothing happens. It also plays a arrowmiss and arrowhit sound. The !act removes i ammo from the top left resource called other_resource where i make the player keep there ammo. !setattr --name @{selected|character_name} --modb --other_resource|-1 --silent !power {{ --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Aims her Longbow. ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Longbow --leftsub|Ranged Attack --rightsub| 150' / 600' --Range| ** 150/600 ** --Target|@{target|token_name} --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 +  [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]]} ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk < @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk < @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|ArrowMiss --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|ArrowHits --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d8+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]]]] piercing damage --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d8+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]]]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** [[ [TXT] 1t[CFSRW] ]] --Ammo:|[[@{other_resource}]] --Feat:| **SHARPSHOOTER - ** You have mastered ranged weapons and can make shots that others find impossible. You gain the following benefits: Attacking at long range doesn't impose disadvantage on your ranged weapon attack rolls. Your ranged weapon attacks ignore half cover and three-quarters cover. Before you make an attack with a ranged weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose lo take a -5 penalty lo the attack roll. If the attack hilts, you add +10 to the attack's damage. }}
Power cards seems very cool but I've never used that script. I've discovered Token Action script a couple of day ago and I love to make macros as token action automatically without write nothing but !ta on the chat window. It seems that's not compatible with power cards, at least I think the two things are not compatible...