Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question about macro

Hello everyone and thank you for your help. I was creating skill and spell book and got one question. I have spell for solo target and spell for 2 targets and i can't unite them  Here is my problem. Solo spell: /fx bomb-fire @{target|Target1|token_id} &{template:default} ?{qqq? | fff, {{name=Fire}} {{cast = [[{1d100+[[1d(@{1})]]}>40]]}} {{dmg= [[floor([[(@{int}*1)d5]]@{dmg}@{dmg2}@{target|Target1|def1}@{target|Target1|def2})]] **HP** | 112, {{name=relax}} {{Relax=**Relax** } }} Spell for 2 targets: /fx bomb-fire @{target|Target1|token_id} /fx bomb-fire @{target|Target2|token_id} &{template:default} ?{qqq? | fff2, {{name=Fire2}} {{cast = [[{1d100+[[1d(@{1})]]}>40]]}} {{dmg= [[floor([[(@{int}*1)d5]]@{dmg}@{dmg2}@{target|Target1|def1}@{target|Target1|def2})]] **HP** }} {{dmg2= [[floor([[(@{int}*1)d5]]@{dmg}@{dmg2}@{target|Target2|def1}@{target|Target2|def2})]] **HP** | 112, {{name=relax}} {{Relax=**Relax** } }} So if i unite them  /fx bomb-fire @{target|Target1|token_id} /fx bomb-fire @{target|Target2|token_id} &{template:default} ?{qqq? | fff, {{name=Fire}} {{cast = [[{1d100+[[1d(@{1})]]}>40]]}} {{dmg= [[floor([[(@{int}*1)d5]]@{dmg}@{dmg2}@{target|Target1|def1}@{target|Target1|def2})]] **HP** | fff2, {{name=Fire2}} {{cast = [[{1d100+[[1d(@{1})]]}>40]]}} {{dmg= [[floor([[(@{int}*1)d5]]@{dmg}@{dmg2}@{target|Target1|def1}@{target|Target1|def2})]] **HP** }} {{dmg2= [[floor([[(@{int}*1)d5]]@{dmg}@{dmg2}@{target|Target2|def1}@{target|Target2|def2})]] **HP** | 112, {{name=relax}} {{Relax=**Relax** } }} Problem is that even if i use spell for 1 target it asks me to target Target 1 and target 2, so i need your help, because i have spells for 6 targets it asks to choose 6 targets and does animation on 6 targets is there a way to remove it??? So i use solo target spell i do animation on 1 target For duo target spell it asks me to target 2 people and cast a spell on 2 people.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This is because of the order of operations, attributes and abilities are expanded first (recursively to a depth of 99) followed by rollqueries (again to a depth of 99), followed last and finally by roll resolution. Id recommend switching to an  ability command button menu whispered to you in chat.

Edited 1489787606
Ok found out [Label](~Spirit|attack) works for me,now the last question, how to hide it. I can use /w gm [Label](~Copy of Spirit|attack) But it will spam my chat so is there a way to hide it for evryone?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Could use /w "@{target|Whisper to|character_name}" Command button menu here so that whenever a person uses it they select who to whisper it to. Could also use @{selected|character_name} instead and they'd just always have to have a token selected to use it. Or you could put a roll query in there and they can select who to message, or you can leave it as a free text and they can type it in.

Edited 1489792849
Is there a way to change look of [label] at least color or something