Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] 5th edition DnD Macro for Skinwalker form that's toggleable

5th edition DnD SRD5 roll20 How do I Make a Flag for werewolf form that's togglible and changes the stats to current form. My GM is lettimg me use&nbsp; <a href="http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/more-rac" rel="nofollow">http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/more-rac</a>... (WitchWolf) skinwalker in 5edition DnD It adds Darkvision, ads advantage to all saves, and +2 wisdom all that only while in Beast form

Edited 1489896588
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You could use a different Character and Token for your beast form. If your GM is Pro subscriber (allowing your Game access to the API), there exist API Scripts that could provide more streamlined solutions.
Unfortunately my gm doesn't have pro. :( i have seen macros that people have mode in the forums that use flag contitions to trigger it and all the flag would do really would be add a toggle, at adv to saves,+2 wis when toggled on, and delete them when toggled off. but i dunno how to do that.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Daws said: i have seen macros that people have mode in the forums that use flag contitions to trigger it and all the flag would do really would be add a toggle, at adv to saves,+2 wis when toggled on, and delete them when toggled off. but i dunno how to do that. It sounds like you might be referring to about the "buffs" feature provided by the Pathfinder Character Sheet .
Thanks Silvyre, for the advice but I don't think I have that option in the "5th edition DnD SRD5 roll20" or is it the same as the pathfinder character sheet. If it is the same can you help me so I can make it?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Have you tried using the NPC Sheet for your beast form?
Unfortunately I can't as its part of my character so I dunno if that would work or not very well. Sorry if i'm making it a bit awkward. :/&nbsp; Can you think of any other ways that I can do this?

Edited 1490232722
Silvyre
Forum Champion
What do you see your needs to be? If all you need is a macro that performs a given save with advantage, one could probably be found (or written) easily enough. (It is unfortunately not possible to use a macro to make changes to a Character Sheet without the assistance of an API Script.) If you feel that you need to make large changes to your character sheet, I would ask your GM to create and assign you a second Character. Then, you can fill out your werewolf form on either the PC or NPC page of that new Character. Your GM could also recreate your Character's Default Token as a Rollable Table Token , which can depict both your original and transformed appearances.
This is similar to what Druids deal with. The easiest way to handle this is indeed to have a separate character sheet (and token) for your werewolf form. You can drag your werewolf token to the map and the GM can move your regular character token to the GM layer, so it's not visible to players. When you shift back, the werewolf token goes to the GM layer (or is taken off the map entirely) and your character token comes back from the GM layer. When your group decides to spring for Pro, you can use scripts like "TokenSwapper" to automate that shifting shuffle.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3990127/script-t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3990127/script-t</a>... The things that the community has provided in API form are amazing. TurnMarker1 and Blood and Honor are favorites of my players; as a GM, I appreciate the heck out of GroupInitiative and GroupCheck. We'll be playing with Health Aura this Sunday, that should add a nice visual for my players: They'll see whether a monster is healthy, hurt or very hurt, without me showing them the exact HP bar, and without their constant asking of "how hurt does it look". Nifty! And, since we're using the Shaped Sheet, prep is easier for me. Being able to import monsters from their stat block is useful for those monsters that aren't in the MM. I haven't used It's a Trap yet but am looking forward to it. And the Faerun Calendar is already coming in handy. Oh, for GMs, as well, the Walls script: Automation of creating the lighting layer. Hours of prep saved. I love it. And that's just scratching the surface of what's out there. If your group can pool together to go Pro, and your GM chooses API scripts well, you'll be quite happy you did.