Greetings Adventurers... Pre-orders for&nbsp; full bundle of the Roll20 version of Tales from the Yawning Portal are now unlocked as&nbsp; Addons !&nbsp; Here's a copy of the details on our&nbsp; blog from Brand Manager Suzanne: These seven adventures will work as Addons, like so: Go to the Game Details page (of a game that you created). Click on Settings, then select Game Settings.&nbsp; On the Game Settings page, scroll down to Game Addons. Select the desired Addon from the dropdown menu, and then click Add to Game. The next time you go into that Roll20 game, everything from the Tales adventure you added will appear within that game, from maps to handouts to tokens! We've also made each of the 7 adventures is available now for individual purchase, at $8.99 each: The Sunless Citadel : Level 1 The Forge of Fury : Level 3 The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan : Level 5 White Plume Mountain : Level 8 Dead in Thay : Level 9 Against the Giants : Level 11 Tomb of Horrors : “Higher-level.” It’s tough! Or you can take the plunge and&nbsp; buy all 7 in the full bundle at&nbsp;$49.95. Got questions? Here are some answers! I bought the game. Now what? Whether you bought an individual adventure from Tales, or the full bundle, all of the adventures will work as Addons. Addon content packages are available via a dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Who can access the content? Anyone who purchases one or all of the Addons within Tales will be able to add those adventures to any Roll20 game. Once the content has been added to a Roll20 game, everyone in that game (DMs &amp; all players) will be able to view and interact with the content. Of course, DMs will have control over how much the players can see! What Character Sheet should I use? All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Roll20 5th Edition OGL Sheet. When creating a new Roll20 game that you intend to use with Tales from the Yawning Portal, be sure to select the 5th Edition OGL as your Character Sheet in the Game Setup page for full compatibility. I played this adventure when it was originally published. This version isn't exactly the way I remember it! The classic adventures that appear in Tales from the Yawning Portal have been updated from previous editions of D&amp;D to fifth edition. You might notice a very few minor differences in some elements of the encounters, due to the different rule set. There are also a couple places, specifically within the Roll20 version of Tales, where our team has made subtle adjustments to the way an encounter is displayed on the virtual tabletop. A “huge” NPC might appear to be “large,” for example. These adjustments were made only when the NPCs literally could not fit on the original map, if we followed the rules for 5E token sizing on the tabletop. We did this only when it was absolutely necessary, and you will find our team’s explanations of each situation within the adventure text. Is there a PDF? All of the Roll20 versions of Wizards of the Coast products are integrated within the Roll20 Virtual Tabletop, and are intended for in-platform play only. A PDF is not included with your purchase of these Roll20 products. Can I play this using another edition of D&amp;D (3 / 3.5 / 4)? Since the product is Roll20's version of the new D&amp;D release, Tales from the Yawning Portal, in which all content is intended for use with 5th edition, that Roll20 product will be geared towards use with 5th edition -- meaning the character sheets and rules implemented will all be 5th edition. If you so desire, you can attempt to convert these adventures to another D&amp;D edition. However, you may end up having to recreate the character sheets and anything else that needs conversion. I think something’s wrong with my game! What do I do? If you’re having any technical issues with Tales, please let us know in our bug thread:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5141325/tales-from-the-yawning-portal-bug-thread-1-dot-1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5141325/tales-from-the-yawning-portal-bug-thread-1-dot-1</a> Grab a seat now in the taproom of the Yawning Portal &amp; happy gaming!&nbsp;