Greetings, I've been looking to take a leap forward from older versions of Shadowrun to 5ed as a GM. I've played a little (hard to find SR groups on Roll20...) and have yet to GM a real game, but that's what I'd like to do. Plus, there is always good demand for a Shadowrun GM out there. This is where you come in. I'd love it, if an experienced GM who doesn't have the time or doesn't feel like running a game, could show me the basics to get this running. I have all the books, have brushed over the material, but am missing the practical application of running a game properly for 5ed (and what it requires to go smoothly). The rules have changed quite a bit and I just want to make sure I'm not running this as a total newb. I have good experience as a GM in other worlds and games over the years. Please feel free to check out my bio and message me if you are interested! I've set up a temp game, and have material ready to roll. Thanks for your interest and pass this info along to your friends! Cheers! Jay