Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Gaming community on discord using roll20

Edited 1490534669
Hello fellow role players, we are currently looking for more Dms over on our discord  community. If you are interested please get in touch. We are always happy to add more players too.  We are a friendly bunch, who is expanding our group all over the world! If your interested in looking for somewhere to start learning the basics, it's a great channel as we have a lot of helpful mods and one shot games where you can be taught the basics. We are currently expanding our games library with a huge variety of systems including dnd 5e, pathfinder, savage worlds etc etc  so send me me a message, or reply here and il get in touch! 
I'm interested in knowing more
Hey Cassie, I'm totally new and hoping to find somewhere to learn the basics. I've briefly played some intro stuff like 5e starter pack and Lady Blackbird, and I have fallen in love. Hoping to find people that want to play anything at all! Do get in touch with me!
I would also be interested in joining the community of players and DM's
I would be interested in learning more. I pretty exclusively play AD&D 2E anymore, but I am looking to start a game in about a month or so and love teaching people how to play the game if they've never had the opportunity before.
I would be interested.  Zero luck with using online places like Meetup and Roll20 to find anything else but DnD players.  So may as well give another community a shot.  
I'm always interested in finding more ways to connect with players and GMs. Sign me up.
Paint me interested
Also interested.  I pretty much only GM.
Very Much interested I am Mainly a Gm as well, and may be starting up a new campaign soon. meaning i will be recruiting in the near future. I would love a invite 
i could take a look around...
I'd be interested as well. 
This sounds like a fun community and concept. I've also been looking to learn more about discord. I'm maxxed out when it comes to campaigns, but I'd be up for one shots or pick-up games (as either a player or GM).
I would love to be part of something like this. I'm interested in trying to GM, but have never done so. Always looking to participate as a player as well! 
I'd be interested. Both a player and a GM.
I would be interested as well !
Hi guys, so i think i have now sent you all invites! let me know if i have missed you x
Hello Pocketgeek, Could I get an invite as well?
Hi Pocketgeek, I tend to run a lot of One - Shot 5e content. Always looking to meet new players for my games. Shoot me over an invite when you get the chance.
Hi Pocketgeek, I would be interested as well. I can play and run both 5-E and anything Cypher System. Sounds like a cool way to meet fellow gamers.
I'd be interested in joining.  Been considering running a pathfinder game to teach my GF how to play, and I would love to be a player in multiple different table top games!
Hi, guys. You all should have been pm'd a link. 
Hello! Could I get an invite as well? I have done some tabletop before but it was a while ago now and I'm looking to get back into the scene.
Hi Pocketgeek, This sounds great! Could I have an invite too?
Hello Pocketgeek, i am a GM of numerous systems with 30+ years of rpgs, happy to run games for new or experienced players. I am interested in this group and would cordially ask for an invite.
I'm both a GM and player and would love to join your group!
DM'ed a bit back in the '80s, been reading up on 5th edition and would love to play some time and perhaps get back into the DM end; regardless, would love an invite.
Heyyyy PocketGeek, I'm interested in this! I'm big into Cypher Sytem right now and have experience with 5E as well, playing and GMing.  Let me know!
Hi, I have been a DM for 40 years. On Roll20, I have run All versions of D&D, Traveller Mongoose 1st edition, Star Trek Last Unicorn, Cyberpunk 2020, Numenera, One Ring, Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones), Star Wars SAGA, Star Wars Fantasy Flight, Savage Worlds, Fiasco, I am currently building an epic  flavor Twilight 2000 2nd edition game to run this summer 2017. Please send me a link. I prefer to run off brand games to offer the community games that aren't just D&D / Pathfinder.
I'm interested in learning.  Going to want to DM my own homebrew campaign for Star Wars.
I'm pretty inexperianced on the gm side of the screen but sounds interesting.
I'm not a DM, but I'm still interested in the Discord.
I'm interested with being taught more about 5e, so count me in!
I am interested in joining the community of players and DM's, i mostly dm
I am very interested. i am a newish player always willing to learn

Edited 1491363327
Hello, I'm enjoying trying new systems as one-shots lately. I'd be excited to try systems you're running that I'm unfamiliar with. I'd also love to introduce some of you to the games I've had a blast with as a GM. Discord Redwardian#3509. Available most weekdays after 3pm eastern.
I'm interested if you are still accepting new people :)
I'm intrsted in joining as a player and DM
PMs sent to Okra and Saij. My Discord: Pardalis66#4677
cool. Thanks james, everyone should have a link!?
Would love to check another community out if you send me an invite!
I play pathfinder over discord but mainly use skype for my conan 2d20 game i DM and one ring i play and also the dark eye i'd be interested in GMT friendly discord players for games
I wouldn't mind getting in on this. Always cool to have folks to talk about gaming with.
I would appreciate an invite. I'd rather play, but I do DM 5e from time to time.
Ill be willing to join up. I can gm the few niche ideas/genres. I often house rule and get my hands dirty with somethings so I like to hope I am that odd flavor of ice cream that people like to buy once awhile. Currently I am busy the moment but, You never know when free time appears along with ideas XD. 
Sent invites via PM to The last 4 players above this post.
I am interested in hearing more.
We have a multi text and voice channel discord server where we organize and use discord voice for games. Plus a larger community of players about 100 total, with about 25 of those being DMs, running a lot of games. Some pickup games, some longer campaigns, some multi-group living campaigns. A few people are working together to create new RPG systems for use with roll20, designed for the interface. Others running 5e. I run Science fiction games, and narrative style games.  We have a few GMs that run one shots to help new players with systems like Cypher and Numenera. DMs teaching others how to be DMs. A mix of mostly US players, but some from around the world, Australia, Japan, places in Europe. I live in Thailand, but run for people in USA, UK, and Australia.  We also have a growing subcommunity of military veterans, or active duty from around the world. We have a lot of helpful mods, usually there is at least one online, most times of the day. sometimes up to 5 at peak hours. We have one shot games where you can be taught the basics of 5e, Cypher system, or other games. We are currently expanding our games run with a huge variety of systems including dnd 5e, savage worlds, One Ring, etc. The server is about a month old, with a spiffy website under construction.
I would absolutely like to learn more about this. I pretty much exclusively GM (although would happily be a player) and I am designing a game called Orbis Terrarum. It is a fantasy RPG which draws a lot from European history, mythologies, and folklore. The game is playable and accomplishes many of the goals which I wanted. I would like to share is with others to get as much feedback as I can. 
I'm a regular DM but also enjoy playing. I have 2 active games right now but would love this resource for the future. Would love an invite.
 I mostly found myself on the GM side of the screen when I used to play more rpgs. Nowdays I've been fiddling with the idea of getting back into it, I'd be happy to see what this community is all about if you can send an invite my way.