Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Pathfinder Character Sheet Issue

So I'm trying to teach someone how to play on the Pathfinder sheet, and I made mine with no issue. But on hers, the condition tab has Critical in it and I can't figure out how to remove it- I've clicked just about everything I can to try and find a way to remove it. Any help?
Nevermind, not sure what I did but it's fixed
1490715936
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
this should be fixed in the version 1.20 sheet coming out probably tomorrow. but if it happens again, go to the Settings tab, and go down to "Rules", "Unchained" and toggle the "show wound thresholds" on and off, and it should go away.