Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E shaped Companion token defaults

Edited 1491313712
I use !shaped-apply-defaults to a selected token and it just gives me an error message and says to check the log. I purchased the Monster Manual and dragged a monster to the table, but I use Bar3 for HP and Bar1 for AC.  So I want to adjust the token and set it that way as well as put the aura/health around it.  I also have one PC that won't let me apply things to his token as well.  Not sure what it might be.  It works on all my other ones. Ok, I think I figured it out.  I had to use !shaped-update-character and THEN use the defaults command.  It seemed to work fine.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
OGL format has to convert to the Shaped format first. You must always open the sheet or update the character via API as you've discovered.