Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Problem with deck giving card to absent players

I'm playing Savage Worlds in roll20. I usually give 1 card to all the players to decide initiative (I'm not using the turn order... just using the deck as a physical one dealing card to player's hand) The problem is that when I select the option to "all players" cards ar given also to the player not actually connected to the game (and also to player kicked out of the game)... so the deck run out of card quickly and furthermore the cards given to absent player doesn't enter the game. Some suggestions?
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Hey, Antonio, I'm able to replicate this on my end as well. I'll get the Dev's eyes on it.
Gid
Roll20 Team
That's clearly not working as intended (especially when sending cards to kicked players). I've created a bug report ticket for this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Antonio.

Edited 1492589014
I'm happy It was not due to an error of mine using the tools. Hope you can fix this, and thanks for your kind reply! Best Regards
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I have a fix for this done. Once the fix goes live it will default to only dealing to online players, but will still give you the option to deal to everyone in the game if that's what you need. The fix should go live some time next week.
Thanks very much! Regards  Antonio