Custom Roll Templates

Hello World! There is a pretty extensive guide on the HTML and CSS behind making a custom roll template, but nowhere does it say WHERE you put that HTML or CSS. I can't find anything online about where you go to create one in the first place. Seems like an oversight. Can anyone tell me where to look? Thanks! ~Michael
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Second sentence of second paragraph of:  https://wiki.roll20.net/Roll_Templates#Defining_th... You can put the roll template anywhere you want in your Character Sheet's HTML, but we recommend putting it at the very end. Admittedly, I new where to look and it was still hard to find. =D Basically, you just include it along with the rest of your HTML in a Custom Sheet.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the reply! Side question, the category that is titled "Built-In Roll Templates" does not have all of them, as I know there is at least one other besides default, and that is 5eDefault. Any chance you could link me to a complete list because I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Wiki. Thanks! ~Michael
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
5eDefault is the roll template used in the old DnD_5e sheet, and copied from there to several other sheets.  default is the only built in one.
As far as I know, it's part and parcel of a character sheet?
Zargon
Pro
Sheet Author
Yeah, just to chip in a piece of advice, the Custom Sheet Preview isn't 100% consistent in handling the Roll Templates so it may be useful to add the following tags around your Roll Template: <div style="display: none;"> [Insert Roll Templates] </div> All this does is force the Preview window to ignore the contents of the Roll Template if it fails to strip them out for the preview.(Otherwise they work normally)