Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Topics you follow not displaying any topics

Hello, I don't mind dropping a full description and steps to reproduce but I'm not sure if this is an actual bug or if it is designed that way. For some reason when I select the "View Topics you follow" link on my Profile the page is empty. Now, if I follow a normal topic in the forums it appears in the list. However; if I'm following a topic I made under a "LFG" section, none of the topics are there. I have to go find the original post again.  Was this intended to be this way? Or should I give you more information because this is definitely broken and functioning improperly?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Threads in campaign forums (including a game's LFG page) don't show up in those pages. It's a bit annoying sometimes, but it's WAI.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
The My Follows page is a feature of the Community Forums , and, as such, only displays topics from the Community Forums. Likewise, the 'Topics' and 'Comments' pages tied to user profiles only display topics and comments made within the Community Forums. Hence, topics and comments made outside of the Community Forums (i.e. within an LFG Listing's Listing Discussion or a Game's Recent Game Discussion ) will not appear in any of the aforementioned pages. I hope this helps!
It does help thank you both. However, I recommend a method to follow LFG posts you've made, only because it is difficult to track them down again.