Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

the "my library" blue color when selecting images. can it be darker? (DEVS?)

Edited 1492824550
Right now when i select images on "My Library" only a FAINT icey blue color comes up.   is there any way to make the blue darker?  there's probably not an option for me to do this but i was wondering if one of the Devs can see this?  (image above, the redcap and iskander is highlighted)

Edited 1492825213
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You can accomplish this by customizing the in-game CSS with the help of a third-party browser extension (e.g. Stylish): .library-container.selected {     background-color: rgba(84, 195, 232, 0.4 ); } After installing Stylish for Firefox or Chrome , save the code above as a New Style. I changed the opacity of the background-color from 0.2 to 0.4 . If this is too dark for your liking, try 0.3. If it's still too light, try 0.5, etc.
This is achieved by pressing F12 in game correct? cuz i am not seeing that option when i open the game up. 
YES I got it! (HUGS SILVYRE) you're the best!  
OK problem.... how do i save it? cuz i just closed out the browser and brought it back up and its back to what it was -_-

Edited 1492826864
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You can make these changes persist by using a browser extension (e.g. Stylish ).
which i installed....  hmmm....
ok...got it now.... had to figure out how to properly add it in.  i was literally going through the F12 lol (facepalm)  just clicked the extension and then copy/pasta your code you gave to me and saved it.   now its working good! THANK YOU AGAIN! 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You're very welcome! Happy rolling!