Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG (looking for group) dnd5e

Looking for a group to play dnd with, I'm very new, looking to learn and become an experienced player eventually... right now I'm currently free anytime...
im also looking to start a game around tuesday or wednesday 1am AEST as a player
Bailey S. said: im also looking to start a game around tuesday or wednesday 1am AEST as a player ??? Okay.... still looking for an active group to play with ;)
I have a game if you know how to make a 5e sheet and do rolls at least
I have a group we play on Wednesdays and Mondays from 10 pm to around 1-3 am eastern. We are running a home brew living world campaign.
Nich E. said: I have a group we play on Wednesdays and Mondays from 10 pm to around 1-3 am eastern. We are running a home brew living world campaign. Cool, thouse times would me perfect, did you want to send me a message on the details... Alex N. said: I have a game if you know how to make a 5e sheet and do rolls at least Just haven't played dnd on roll 20, also I've only played 3 nights like 3 years ago... so probly a bit rusty...