Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LGP - D&D 5e Newcomers Welcome! (Last Player needed!)

Once upon a time, there was a world, ruled by 7 powerfull dragon. But those were not any dragon, they were called the God-Dragons. They ruled the world with an iron talon, with fear and their powerful magic. Some people worshipped them, and some people despised them. However, one thing they all had in common was that they feared them. In this dire time it was that a group of powerful people arose, they were called the God slayers. They took it upon themselve to free the land from the grip of the god dragons, vanquishing them one by one as they travelled the land in one fierce battle after another. As their holy mission was fulfilled the God slayers disappeared as if they never existed. Their tales and names spoken for a few decades after their disappearance but then drifting into the oblivion of the forgotten realm. After the defeat of the dragons the magic levels of the world started to lower and magic became more and more uncommon, and for centuries people lived in peace now. But now, suddenly strange occurrences started spreading over the land. Some people rumor that the occurrences spreading are related to a rising of the magical powers of the land, but would that mean that the god dragons didn’t take their last breath centuries ago? General rules of the game Since this is my first time DMing its kind of a trail and error - So dont be too picky about every rule being followed. The general rules of human decency apply to this game as they do to any other game. Be kind and communicative - The most important rule of all. Its so easy to hash out problems and missunderstandings if you keep and open conversation about it. Value my and the other members time, because we value yours too - Dont just expect everyone to adapt to your schedule or be disrespectful by not showing up to a came or just dropping out. Have fun - Dont forget that this is a game, where you will interact with people from diffrent backgrounds and diffrent level of experience, so just try to enjoy yourself. You want to join? Write an application where you tell me something about yourself. Your D&D (Roll20) experience leavel, and YES - newcomers are very much welcome. Tell me something about the character you would like to play. (Disclaimer: Try to stick to the handbook, but if you want to homebrew, tell me and we work something out, ALL aligments are good to go - BUT you must be able to work within a group of people and not disrupt the story or adventure or even kill players) Date suggestions: Saturday CET/GMT+2 4pm-7/8pm Tech: Discord for Voice-communication (Must have) Age: 18+ because there might be some dark elements, nothing to rough but it also feels nice when everyone is relativly mature. For the last player we are mostly looking for a healer, homebrew types are ok as long as I can check them thru before starting.  Next game is planned for the 29th. So it would be awesome if you could join this weekend already. Otherwise we can just add u the session after that. 
We currently have: Barb, Fighter, Bard and a Wizard.&nbsp; Gamelink:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72183/valerien" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72183/valerien</a>
Your link is not working.
Hello, Scott is correct the link doesn't work, so I'll just put stuff here. Roll20 xp: 1 short game TTRPGxp: 1 short game As a player I enjoy mostly the rp aspect of D&D(still love fighting tho!) and strive for imersiveness.&nbsp; this character is still a wip and created for 4e so adjustments and tweeks will be made. Chary Name: Littletusk Race: Pixie Gender: Male Class: Warlock Personality:&nbsp;Littletusk is more devious than most pixies, he enjoys tricks and games probably a bit to much and more often than not will crack jokes and throw insults at the wrong times. Apart from his games he is a kind an brutally honest person that cares for life and the enjoyment of all it entails. He doesn't lie, after 250 years if he's learned anything its that in the end lying gets you no where. Short History: Littletusk was raised by a cult that worships The Shadow, a deity of dark magic and corruption of nature in hopes to corrupt him and turn him against the natural way of pixies. At 17 years of age Littletusk fled and made a new life for himself among the other races constantly travelling from city to city until one day he learned that a Draconian was searching for him. Going to all known pixie settlements and kill all who were there. That was only 2 years ago. Now trying to rid himself and his race from his dark and dangerous past after 250 years, Littletusk is strengthening himself physically and mentally for the eventual day that he returns to the Cult of The Shadow and avenges his people. (Also have a pixie bard? Not as exciting to me as this character tho.)
Link works now!
bump