Greetings to our wonderful community. This is my favorite part of the week and once again I am so excited to share, so check it out... Developer Spotlight Hi rollers, here’s what’s new in the Tech Corner. As I hinted last week, we spent most of this week working on the first steps of a couple larger projects. So, while we don’t have a lot of changes out on the Dev server today, we’re hard at work on a suite of polishes and improvements I hope to tease next week. Spoiler Warning: It’s for the Compendium and the changes are awesome. In other news, our dev team is more than doubling in size. I’m super excited to be bringing in a wide range of skill sets and backgrounds to help improve Roll20. There will be a short term drop in productivity, as a lot of the dev team’s energy is focused on getting our new team familiar and jamming on the codebase, followed by hopefully a Roll20 Renaissance. -Steve Community Highlights Roll20CON is back for 2017! Check out some of the details below from&nbsp; Roll20CON.net : This free, online-only celebration of the Roll20 Community will begin Saturday, June 24th, ending Sunday, June 25th, 2017. Just like last year, you will be able to prepare, list, and join games 1 month in advance using the Roll20CON game label on May 24th, 2017. Starting June 17th, tagged games will be ad free & will have access to Dynamic Lighting; additional account storage & Character Vault will not be available.” Join us in June for the all the fun and stay tuned for stream and charity art pack details coming soon! On the Marketplace AAW Games 10 Additional 5E Mini-Dungeons from AAW Games! You can now purchase adventures #11-20 as addons in bundles on the Roll20 Marketplace! These mini-dungeons are intended to add a one-shot adventure to your ongoing games. More coming soon! View all of the content from AAW Games here:&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/?keyw" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/?keyw</a>... *** That’s all for this week folks! Get aboard that Roll20CON hype train… it’s a-coming June 24th! -Avacyn ( Roll20 Community Corner #6: 5/5/2017 - Updates & Community News. Roll20CON Art Sneak Peek Inside! )