Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ANGRY About Movement I Need Help!!!

I swear when I was first toying around with the program that when I moved my token on my square grid it would say, 5, 10, 15, etc under the token as I moved the token. I can't for the life of me figure out if I turned that off some how or I screwed something up. I thought it was just built into the game. In either case, I no longer see that under my tokens. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Google, Youtube videos, Forums, and Wiki and can't find an answer to this problem. I don't want to or even care about way points or even using the ruler. I just want the increment number of movements to show up under the token. Any and all help would we awesome!
Push space while holding the token.
The feature you're remembering is most likely from MapTool and not Roll20.  You can see a number if you hit spacebar while moving your token in Roll20 however.
You're right, it probably was from MapTools that I was thinking of. That said... When I press the spacebar it only shows my end point when I'm done moving... Oh well.. Time to go old school and make the PC's count their movements. LOL Thanks!
John C. said: You're right, it probably was from MapTools that I was thinking of. That said... When I press the spacebar it only shows my end point when I'm done moving... Oh well.. Time to go old school and make the PC's count their movements. LOL Thanks! You can set multiple waypoints while moving the token by hitting the spacebar each time you want to make a direction change.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
And you can select a token and hit space to see it's last move highlighted.  (That is only since it was dropped, so if a player drags it to a new spot multiple times, it will only be the last leg of the journey.)
Spacebar is the key here.
Would be nice if there was an option to have it on by default.