Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hollywood comes to Plotville High (Monsterhearts 1 or 2-Shot)

Hello there, I have found out that I am not going to be able to make a show I had and would like something to fill the time. Monsterhearts seems to be on the menu this time and I already have two players interested. I am looking for around 2 or 3 more to join in on funsies.  Game Stuff: Hopefully 4-10PM Sunday May 28th Time Zone: American Central Time(CST) Can the time be Shifted? By one hour give or take, maybe two. Skins: Currently only from Core, Second Skins, and Skins for the Skinless, and even then not every one of those. First come first serve with Skins, only one Skin in play. The Skins may not be allowed or be altered before play. Just because it's available on the MH sheet doesn't mean it's available in the game.   Play Type: Voice, no video, no recording Pitch: You live in Scorpion Gulch, Arizona and your high school has just been renovated. So well that apparently some Hollywood big wigs want to use it as a back drop to some new TV show "Amaranth Fields" which is pretty much a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Big Wolf on Campus/Hemlock Grove rip off. The stars are all popular young people and a handful of kids have been recruited as "local" and "age appropriate" consultants for the show. You are among the handful of students in the classes who have been given the opportunity to not only be on TV but have speaking lines with the stars! How are you going to take on this responsibility and will you ruin your chance to get on the show by being blunt or improvise your way to stardom? Or (since this is Monsterhearts) flirt your way to a recurring spot? All is up in the air! If you are interested (or even one of the two who I know who are) please post your interest here along with the Skin you'd like to play. Please note this isn't a Chosen style game so the Chosen is definitely off limits. I am open to most others, but will be hyper critical of 3rd party/indie Skins.
Love to come along, would be interesting in Playing the Fury

Edited 1495333341
Hi Ferret!!! Aww man Fury is awesome!! Ive been wanting to play that in a short game forever lol. Well I'd love to join this game. Maybe I'd want to be a ghost? I've never played the ghoul either. 
I am interested if this is still happening. I would like to play a Ghost or a Witch(er).  A tall frail student named Tien with a distant pained look in his eyes.
I believe I have enough players now. I will bump this if need be.