Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Center Player Camera to initiative token

Looking for a script that when fired off centers all players cameras to the current token in the initiative tracker. Any tips?
Sadly the API can't control this.
I thought theAaron has a ping pull script somewhere
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It is a feature of his TurnMarker but only pulls the GM reliably, some people report that player ping pulling works intermittently but nothing I can confirm... but hey, who knows what the future may bring? :)

Edited 1495382079
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yep, it's been mentioned as something the devs want to work on, but there hasn't been any progress since I started scripting. I'd love to see it happen, as I've got at least one script that I'd really like to add this feature to.
That's a shame, I frequently forget to re-center the player camera to where the action is, which tends to waste some time, and the shift + l.click hold takes a couple of seconds each time which is frustrating. Oh well, here's hoping to see it in the future.