Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Blades in the dark

Edited 1495492165
Me and friend looking for atleat 2 more people to do play a blades in dark games  i am from the uk  and right the other player is from the USA so we be working on playing using time different  i will be DMing the game  if want to wish we hoping to start next sataday at 6pm UK time for info just pm on roll20 and i will give more info we will be making chars as group in the first game 
Never heard of the game before now but the creative juices are starting to bubble. I'm very curious about speaking with you and seeing what catches our collective interests!
Frank said: Never heard of the game before now but the creative juices are starting to bubble. I'm very curious about speaking with you and seeing what catches our collective interests! sure send me a pm in roll20 and i will happly talk to you about the game and if up for joining