Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro for spell list

Hi, I'm trying to create a macro for a PC spell list following the instructions in this discussion <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4899820/spell-bo" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4899820/spell-bo</a>... &nbsp; The macro should list the spells names by level and give the possibility to players to click on that name to get the description. So I've tried different solutions, but I'm not able to get the right one. Pls, like those children's books where you have to complete a sentence with the right word, can you give me a hand to complete my macro? &{template:default}{{name=**@{selected|token_name}'s Spells List}}{{Cantrips=[@{repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}](...)}} I've tried this but it doesn't work: &{template:default}{{name=**@{selected|token_name}'s Spells List}}{{Cantrips=[@{repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}](%{repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spell)}}}
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Try this? &{template:default}{{name=**@{selected|token_name}'s Spells List** }}{{Cantrips= [@{repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spell) }}
I knew, I've tried the form you suggested, but maybe I put a bracket where I would have not... Thanks, that works. By the way, how can I pull the DC spell save from the PC sheet? The sheet belongs to a cleric but I imagine it's the same for all classes. So it should be 8 + wisdom mod + proficiency. Tried with spell_dc and spell_base_dc, but it doesn't work.&nbsp;
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Is this the OGL sheet? &nbsp;Looks like @{selected|spell_save_dc}
Yes it's the OGL sheet. @{selected|spell_save_dc} gives to me the formula as output: ((floor((14-10)/2))+(8+(ceil((1)/1e10) + ceil((1)/4))+0))
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You can put it in [[ ]] to get a number and hover for the formula, or [[ [[ &nbsp;]] ]] to get ONLY a number.
Put it in an inline roll [[@{selected|spell_save_dc}]]
Great. Thanks guys =)