Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Detect successes and nat 20's on single roll

I want to find the number of rolls above 18 and also all of the nat 20's. Can I do this with a single roll or do I have to use "/roll 10d20>18 +10d20>20"? I don't like this way because it is two separate rolls and I would prefer to count the nat 20's in the original roll. Thanks.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Probably easiest to sort the results for easy inspection: /r 10d20>18sd You can count the green pretty fast, and if successes is 0, you don't even need to do that much. You could also do this as an inline roll: [[10d10>18sd]] If you see a green border, you can hover to count, otherwise, you know there weren't any 20s.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The Aaron said: If you see a green border, you can hover to count, otherwise, you know there weren't any 20s. Or a blue border, which means there were crit successes and crit fails in the roll.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ah, good correction!