Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

May be a dumb question but I'm asking anyway

Edited 1495852859
I'm going to running the Master's Vault soon. I chose the 5e OGL character sheet. It gave me the sheets for the 6 prefab characters no problem. Is there an easy way to add a blank character sheet or two? I know I could copy one and blank it out, but if there's a faster or easier way, I'm all for it. Thanks in advance.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
No problem, the interface can be a bit daunting at first. There is an "add" button at the top right of your journal in the right hand menu. Click that and then select character. You can also right click on a folder name and click "add new character" to add a character directly to that folder.
Then from there you can EDIT Who Controls it, who's Journal its In ETC Need any Help message me Ill join and Walk you through any problems you are Having
Awesome. I knew there had to be a way. Thanks for the assist