LFP for 2 games Times: Flexible. I'm CDT (GMT-5) I'm a teacher with the summer off and day times work pretty well for me, so I'm pretty Euro-friendly, time-wise. Sunday afternoons, Monday evenings, and Thu/Fri evenings are out. The Clay That Woke: You play Minotaur's in a civilization that fell, long ago. The Minotaur code, Silence, is what keeps the wild within you from bursting forth. Be courageous. Act with Wisdom. Work for justice and the social good. Do not use the names of women. Do not want. Do not express your emotions. However, in the Degringolade and the Jungle, they won't leave you in peace. The jobs you take on will test your Silence and the fabric of civilization itself. Unknown Armies: The occult underground is all around us. Most people just don't realize it. You've broken through and realize that there is magic in obsession and archetypes are the key to controlling the universe. You're at the precipice of power. What do you do to change the world? Also considering: Mutant Year Zero (though it feels like it would be longer than a summer game) and a Deadwood inspired Cortex Plus Dramatic campaign.