Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Some way to add 'Bio & Info' tab image to Character Sheet?

1496240680
barnes
Sheet Author
I want to take the image that is uploaded to the 'Bio & Info' tab and have it display on the character sheet tab, just to make the character sheet more complete, and match with the Index Card RPG's drive to start with the characters image before building the character. Is there an easy way to do this? I'm not sure I've seen it done before. Thanks!
1496250378
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's not currently possible, but you can upvote and comment on  this suggestion to try and make it happen in the future.
1496267315
barnes
Sheet Author
Done. Thanks.