Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[5e Shaped Sheet] Adding in cast spell level text for automatic calculation

I am using the 5e shaped character sheet, and I have a Life domain cleric. At 6th level they heal themselves whenever they cast a spell that heals others, 2 + the spell level of the spell.  I am trying to add calculation within [[ ]] in the spell info area, so, when I click on, say Cure Wounds, and after selecting the spell level the spell is cast at, that in the text of the content I have: Whenever you heal another creature with this spell, she heals [[calculation]] hit points.  That way, if they cast a Cure Wounds at 4th level it will say: Whenever you heal another creature with this spell, she heals 6 hit points. Anyone know what the calculation would be? 
1496460254

Edited 1496460760
Only thing I can think of is add the option for a drop menu in the text of the spell with making sure to name the options exactly the same as what already shows up when you're prompted to select spell level. Then it's just a matter of putting the calculations/amount of self heal for each level of the spell cast.  Does that make sense?  example: ?{Spell slot Level?|1st, [[1+2]] |2nd, [[2+2]] |3rd, [[3+2]] |4th, [[4+2]] |5th, [[5+2]] |6th, [[6+2]] |7th, [[7+2]] |8th, [[8+2]] |9th, [[9+2]]}
1496492548
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Add a class feature. Under heal set the last input to "2+?{Spell Level|}".  In the Freeform section of each spell (turn on freeform on the settings page) add the following: %{NAME|repeating_classfeature_ID_action} Replace NAME with your character name and ID as shown on the documentation or using $0, $1, $2, etc. The spell level moves from the spell to the class feature nicely! :)