Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Curse of Strahd questions

I've pre-ordered Curse of Strahd to extend my current campaign. Can I activate the Curse of Strahd module in my existing campaign (i.e. is it an addon) or will I have to make a new game and shift all of the characters across to that?
Hi Mark, Curse of Strahd is a  module , so you will access it by selecting it from the right-hand column when you create a new Roll20 game. Thanks!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
As a Pro subscriber, you will be able to use the Transmogrifier pull content from a Game created with the Curse of Strahd module into an existing game, as well as pulling from an existing game into a Curse of Strahd based game.

Edited 1497379087
Also, who is the cartographer who made the top-down Castle Ravenloft maps? They look good.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Victor said: Also, who is the cartographer who made the top-down Castle Ravenloft maps? They look good. That would be me. It's been a while (years, really) since I've released Marketplace art, so this was an in-house project I really wanted to jump on. Thank you for the compliment, Victor! I hope everyone likes these maps when it comes time to brutalize their PCs.
The Aaron, thanks for the tip but how do I do that?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
In one of the games, go to the Settings Panel, then at the bottom, click Transmogrifier. &nbsp;That will give you a dialog to choose between two of your Games. &nbsp;You can then drag assets between them. See:&nbsp;<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Transmogrifier" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Transmogrifier</a>
Hey, The Aaron, thank you.