Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Do you love Vikings? Wanna learn Torchbearer too?

Edited 1497869958
Koch
Plus
Middarmark Torchbearer RPG LFP: Looking for Players for Torchbearer Games If you're interested in learning about Torchbearer RPG, I'll be running some one-shot adventures in June and July. We'll make characters and delve into the dungeon all in one session, learning along the way. I've been having a great time running one-shot Torchbearer modules on Roll20. Torchbearer is one of, if not the best OSR D&D-style games. Middarmark is the new setting for Torchbearer that centers around a viking-like mythology set in a high-fantasy mashup. Interested? PM me: Days and times that are good for you (I'm Eastern US timezone) An image of the viking character you would like to play

Edited 1498743264
Koch
Plus
Updates Games are full for 6/16 & 6/17, 6/23 & 6/24 July 8 game is full