Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Tokens] Masterwork Borders 4 — extra shiny!

Edited 1497609832
Dylan G.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Masterwork Borders 5 Buy Here I've been making customized token borders for my own campaigns to facilitate fun for expression- and sensation-based players for years, and it's added a lot to the experience by bringing everyone into an engaging and unified setting. My goal with this set was to provide some shinier options — a range of different precious metal types, along with gems, magical gems, oxidation, metal inlays, and glowing arcane geometry in a wide variety of colors to maximize customizability. There's even a gloss modifier if a border isn't shiny enough for you! The Masterwork Borders series is a solid investment for GMs that want to add another layer of polish or expression to their digital table without having to drop a fortune on photoshop layer-styles, or years into mastering the tools themselves. Tutorial: I was asked in the last thread if I could make a video tutorial showing how to use the borders and their modifiers, so I did that! :) You can find it here: bit.ly/r20mbtutorial If you'd like to give feedback… …then here are a few questions I'm asking for future sets in the series: • Would you be interested in combo collections with all of the previous tokens or effects bundled together? • What other effects would you like to see in future sets? • What would you like to see more of? More Sci-Fi? More Fantasy? Something super specific? • If you also purchased one of the previous Masterwork Borders sets, what about this set appeals to you? • Anything else you'd like to say? Any feedback is better than no feedback! Thank you, and happy adventuring!
I don't know if it's just me on mobile, but the link isn't working for me.
Gold
Forum Champion
Here is a working link to the set, Jake, and I'm sure Dylan will come along to edit the link in the original post, <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1724/mas" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1724/mas</a>...
Dylan G.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Thanks for pointing that out, Jake, and thanks for providing a link in the meantime, Gold! I've fixed the link in the OP. :)