Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Naruto (Fate)

Edited 1500391786
Naruto Story  is an Online Tabletop Role-playing Game Community which has elements of the Fate Accelerated and Core system. What makes NarutoStory so much different from the other Naruto Based Tabletops is that we allow for players to actually put the world into their own hands if they really put the time and effort into it. Everyone is given the opportunity to really become part of the team in furthering the development of the game and the wonderfully crafted campaign settng due to the Fate Systems design the sky's are the limits! Naruto is an Alternate World of the Naruto Series and no character within the show is apart of this game. This also means do not create characters that are exact replicas of the show. Thanks! Overall Plot Just Two years after the massive Third Shinobi War , Konohagakure is still trying to put back the pieces of its once futile regime. After not only losing more than 100,000 citzens within the nation they had also lost their Hokage. This has put the Land of Fire in a very vulnerable position as Konohagakure races to build it self back up before Sunagakure takes advantage of their struggle. About the system Naruto Story is a very Narrative heavy Tabletop system, this means roleplay is very important and we need Shinobi that have personality and drive to become something in life. They need to feel emotions and the player needs to be able to act those out accordingly. This game will only be as good as the players, Also looking for those who have an open mind, lets all have fun and learn together! Make your very own shinobi to protect the leaf, or even go against it. The choices are all up to you. Information  Forums  Naruto Story Forums  Character Creation Guide  Discord Naruto Story Discord Link Game Times There are multiple GMs with there own set game times. Look to see which one works best for you.  Ryku- Tuesdays 10 AM EST Reno-  Saturdays 2 PM UCT/GMT +3 Cursed-  Fridays 3pm-6pm GMT+1 /BST Disclaimer*- Roll20 is used for play, our forum holds system information. 

Edited 1497641450
I'll be joining ~^^~
Liam H. said: I'll be joining ~^^~ Sweet see ya in game 
Yes... yees! I have a rather innovative character that needs to be explored.
Tracers N. said: Yes... yees! I have a rather innovative character that needs to be explored. hop in! 
id love to join as well
Dao said: id love to join as well go ahead an join the discord :)
is there an application process? this sounds exactly like what i have been looking for! i have never played Fate before tho... will that be a problem?
Hen_Ty said: is there an application process? this sounds exactly like what i have been looking for! i have never played Fate before tho... will that be a problem? Yes there is a process where you make your character and it gets reviewed for errors. But check out the forum and join the discord for more information on it :)
Still looking for shinobi!!
Are there multiple game times because I can't do the 3pm game (which is the main reason I never joined)?
Lak said: Are there multiple game times because I can't do the 3pm game (which is the main reason I never joined)? Im not sure what Time Zone youre talking about..
I dont mind trying it
A.I. said: I dont mind trying it Hop into the discord! 
Updated GM times added to the advertisement 
BUMP
Hey! I would love to join Renos game. Never tried this system tho, only payed D&D5e so far, but it certainly intrigues me.
Aether said: Hey! I would love to join Renos game. Never tried this system tho, only payed D&D5e so far, but it certainly intrigues me. Hop in the discord and we can get you set up
I think I'll at least give this a shot. Because while I found the later parts of the Naruto manga to be inferior to the earlier parts. I cant deny that Kishi made an interesting world to run around in.
Epic J. said: I think I'll at least give this a shot. Because while I found the later parts of the Naruto manga to be inferior to the earlier parts. I cant deny that Kishi made an interesting world to run around in. I feel you, youre more than welcome 
Finally see a FATE game and my schedule doesn't match. I'm sad. I'm a sad lurking that's been mucking around sifting through DnD and Pathfinder to play that gem of a game called FATE and... scheduling conflict smacks me in the face. I'm sad.

Edited 1500921394
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
John N. said: Finally see a FATE game and my schedule doesn't match. I'm sad. I'm a sad lurking that's been mucking around sifting through DnD and Pathfinder to play that gem of a game called FATE and... scheduling conflict smacks me in the face. I'm sad. Roll20 has a Fate community called  Fate Corps . We have a player and GM listing, as well as campaign listings (Ryku's Naruto game is one of them). Feel free to join us. /Matt
MattBx8 said: John N. said: Finally see a FATE game and my schedule doesn't match. I'm sad. I'm a sad lurking that's been mucking around sifting through DnD and Pathfinder to play that gem of a game called FATE and... scheduling conflict smacks me in the face. I'm sad. Roll20 has a Fate community called  Fate Corps . We have a player and GM listing, as well as campaign listings (Ryku's Naruto game is one of them). Feel free to join us. /Matt I love you! 😁