Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Basilisk Token won't load into game from compendium

Just as the topic title says, i own the monster manual on here and whenever i try to drag and drop the basilisk monster sheet into my game it wont load in but every other monster does ? fix please?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Are you dragging to the tabletop to create a token or to a sheet to create a journal? If the latter, do you already have a journal entry for basilisk? Even an archived character journal named basilisk?
Yeah i ended up just making my own basilisk token, and it worked