Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP dnd 5e, need 2 solid players

Edited 1497887596
Hallo gents, we are a team of 2 plus 2 off-players  looking for 2 solid players in role-play heavy power-campaign. age and ability not an issue discord Tutelage#5904 newbie friendly if you can get into a story. GMT + 0 Sunday 4-10pm
ladies welcome, obviously. I very rarely bother with it, but has been pointed to me.
Hi there. Any information about usual time slots and all that jazz? thanks in advance
Hello I am interested in this is it cool if you can mention the time slot
Intrested , day and time?
I am also interested, i am new to the DnD scene, extremely new and im looking for a group who is patient and can show me the ropes. Got a date and time?
Apologies, Sundays 4pm to 10pm.
Hey, I'd love to be considered for the game, if you've got any questions drop me a line on here and I can shoot you my discord. GMT+1 (BST) and very much interested in an RP heavy campaign. Thanks!
Hey! Experienced in 5e. Love the role play, character voicing and improv. Let me know.