Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Not DnD or Pathfinder

Hey everyone I'm an experienced storytelling GM and player looking for a group to join. I have availability Sunday all day, Monday, or Wednesday afternoons after 4 EST. for games I'm looking primarily for a Mongoose Traveller 2008/second edition, or ODAM Dreamscape Laruna. I'd also be interesting in either a Dark Heresy 2e, or white wolf game. I'm not really looking for dungeon fantasy games. if the game isn't any of the mentioned ones but you are still looking for a player depending on setting/story I might still be interested in joining. if you are interested in letting me join your game feel free to post or message. If you want more detailed information about me personally please PM only.  hope to hear from you all soon!
still looking for a game.