Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem all night. Server connection

Edited 1498415451
I checked it wasn't my internet.  I tried to go in my game that was for tonight and I got the red bar.   I used the silk browser.  I got the red bar.  I used the chrome browser I got the red bar.  I even went so far as to use the app and I got the red bar.  I checked multiple other websites and they ran fine.  I checked the status and it was green and still I got the red bar.  it's Just the red bar constantly going everytime its game night.  Always saying Im offline when I know Im not.  I can see my internet box.  It was on and I was right next to it.  Edit: I don't know how much more detailed I can get than saying I constantly get the red bar.  No matter browser or what platform I use.  It Just makes me frustrated with the system 
Please read this thread and update your post accordingly. This will make it easier for people to help you.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Im working with it on Mobile my Dm said it was OK and it worked for most of our games.  If the browser didn't work then the app usually did. Most of that stuff doesn't apply to me.  My game is tomorrow I gave it a few days.  Then I used chrome and it had the red bar again.  Along with the app.  I know it's not my internet. At the very least Id like the app too work because I don't want to cancel again due to me not being able to get in the game.  and yes I followed the steps 

Edited 1498845160
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
I'd just like to point out that if you guys would read the post, you'd realize, all of the troubleshooting was followed in it's own way. I had a lot of issues with roll20 last night too. Andrea used several different browsers, so no, it's not browser specific. It's not an addon thing because she used the mobile version as well and experienced the exact same problems. And if it were a caching issue again, trying multiple browsers on multiple devices would have solved it. I get there's a protocol to squashing bugs, but please use a little common sense and stop copy/pasting generically useless information that is unrelated. Roll20 just had issues for some people last night, it happens. Now if you had asked for console logs or something so maybe the problem could be traced down, that would have been different. And no, I don't have any. Roll20 is buggy all the time for me on Firefox (automatic updates), with no addons, and I clear the cache every 6 hours by default. P.S. Yes, I get that step four details this, but again, the copy/pasting thing.
I also tried the app agian.  And I did get the problem agian.  Please.  Roll20 people.  Fix the issues not only with your site but with your app.  And yes I did clear my cash.  Half the bug report doesn't apply to mobile 
It's likely not their problem, but a problem with YOUR isp.