Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Plucky and adaptable player seeks a party to join in merriment!!!

Hey! I'm looking to expand my game background and hoping there are groups with open spots? My experience ranges from 1st Edition (We died to ghost knives but the dm was cute.) and 5th Edition......also Pokemon. I love the character side of games, the dialogue and the cultural experiences as well as lore and character development. Combat is also a major plus. There is something about good loot and leveling that just feels nice. I would also be down for different types of board games as well, I'm really versatile. I'm a really group oriented person and I enjoy it though I still manage to retain individuality. I just look forward to having fun. :D
Hey there, not sure if it would fit your schdule, but i want to start a game in 5e that follows the old 1e formula of dungeon focus. In 1e, roleplay happened, but inside the dungeon, under tense situations. It was not aimless and in town. Town existed to recoup at while you went into the dungon, which was typically massive. The first games ran by gygax actually were just dungeon, nothing else at all. You met people, rested, healed, fought, died, gained new party members, all of it while dungeon crawling. I would use the 5e system and run a game that exists in a world but uses a large focus on exploring a dungeon of some kind. Combat would be a huge focus, as would dealing with traps, exploring and searching rooms, dealing with puzzles and things that block acess to other parts of the dungeon, ect ect. One dungeon could take as many as 5 or 6 sessions to fully explore or escape and you could go from level 3 to 5 or 6, or more, easily enough. The purpose and what your doing there would be tied to what the story ends up being about. Trying to run it on Friday nights at 9pm-1am, if that dont work the other day is Thurs nights at the same time frame. might not be what your looking for, but thought id offer. atm im just trying to find people who might be interested. I really dislike the games that turn into 6 hours of verbal running around, getting to use tokens, roll dice, use spells, and so on is a lage part of the game. There is a reason almost all of the abilitys you get are meant for combat.