Spoke to Matt to make sure this post is Kosher, but please: Don't reply to this thread instead shoot me a Private message if you are interested Reason being I don't want to spam everyone with unrelated jam.  Anyway I am running 2 one-shots on the 15th and 16th of July, negotiable times but UK time friendly. Epic Playground The most guild related game will be on the 16th .  Whats this? It will be 4ed D&D with the full Guild rule-set Party size of 4 Level 30 characters Infinite gold There will be a couple of restrictions but we can discuss that when we have a player team.   If you want to join I ask you be at least Paragon level in the guild. Because making a level 30 character is a wee bit complicated.  If your interested, great! It will be a opportunity to perhaps see what your character would play like scaled up to max level or perhaps you've had a build you've always wanted to try. Send me a PM if you're interested Blades in the Winter The other One-Shot will be run on the 15th. Aaron has been bugging me to run a game I have made/ Hacked. Called "Blades in the Winter" Whats this? Hack/ major overhaul of Blades in the Dark  Its a very simple to learn and play game But its very far removed from the mechanics of 4e.  Party size of 4 (one slot already given to Aaron) I'll make some pre-made chars so we can jump to the action If you've wanted to try a different system I recommend joining in. The game is about the players taking on the role of characters surviving in an eternal winter. On top of that they have all marked by demons giving them magical powers, but exiling them from normal lives. Regular folk will try and hang or burn them as witches so they may never settle in one place for fear of being found out. Their adventures not because they want to be, but because they have to. Send me a PM if you're interested