Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Storm King's Thunder Official Bug Thread 1.8

DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Storm King's Thunder Patch 1.9 Slarkrethel's attack bonus has been corrected from +7 to +17 A paper map texture has been added to Blank Battle Map Page G8 token added to Goldenfields map for Inn B6 token added to Bryn Shander map Realigned Eye of the All Father map Added elemental damage to dragon Bite attacks where it was missing
I don't understand how to use the Goldenfield map to run the encounter. The tokens are way out of scale. The Hill Giants cover nearly a square mile on the map?????
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Josh, Goldenfields is an map that covers an enormous amount of land. We recommend copying encounters to a smaller battlemap in order to play out tactical combat, or use more Theater of the Mind style play. 
Hello, I've just upgraded to the Plus membership and enabled Dynamic Lighting and Line of Sight for my game. I'm setting up a battle for the Grudd Haug map, and I tried placing my players' tokens on the board and pressing ctrl+L to see the map from a player's perspective. When I do this however, the entire map goes black. On the Dynamic Lighting wiki, it suggests making sure that Has Sight is selected on the token's advanced tab. But when I select the token's Advanced tab by right clicking, it doesn't show Has Sight as an option. All I have is Group, Ungroup, Is Drawing, Flip Horizontal, Flip Vertical, and Set Dimensions. Am I missing something? Thanks

Edited 1528160936
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Select a single token (using a left click) and click on the gear icon for settings, the open the advanced tab.
While setting up a snowy encounter for my group last night, it looks like Yeti hp is set very low. The dice are 6d10+18, but their HP is set to 28 out of the box. I think the average for this would be 54 instead.
Thanks, Vince!
Today I've logged on my SKT game to do some work on maps, it applyed patch 1.9, after a while had to do a rollback as I deleted something that I shouldnt and the only rollbackable version was pre patch... now it got back to 1.8 but wont apply the patch anymore. any way to force the update?

Edited 1528828533
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
maurizio m. said: Today I've logged on my SKT game to do some work on maps, it applyed patch 1.9, after a while had to do a rollback as I deleted something that I shouldnt and the only rollbackable version was pre patch... now it got back to 1.8 but wont apply the patch anymore. any way to force the update? I went ahead and fixed the version on your game to be 1.8 again. So, you should be able to patch now.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Not sure if this should be posted here, but the Storm King's Thunder module (from the marketplace) has the  Piercer  Token set to having  112 Hit Points  when it should have  22 Hit Points .

Edited 1531258833
Hey, thanks for these fixes so far! Is there an ETA for an updated map of the north? Are you thinking of doing something like the one in Tyranny of Dragons (specifically, Hoard of the Dragon Queen)?