Historical token packs

Grantovich
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Greetings to roll20 community! I am working on some token packs that represent infantry and armor from ww1 to modern era. Some token packs are already on the marketplace, currently ww2 western front assets are WIP. Just made this topic for some feedback.  Links for packs that are already on the marketplace: WW1 historical token pack WW2 eastern front infantry token pack WIP: TO DO LIST: Full ww2 western front pack (american, british and german infantry in winter and summer uniforms from different divisions) ww2 armor packs (tanks of all countries) ww1 british, ottoman, russian and american infantry. ww1 armor and planes.  Map tiles for creating ww1/ww2 battlefields from scratch (trenches, foxholes, ruins, craters etc) Feedback is highly appreciated!
Very nice work, makes me want to design a campaign that would use them.
Andrew (Halfling Gypsy)
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm always surprised I don't see stuff like Flames of War and Napoleonic games appearing on Roll20.
Andrew (Halfling Gypsy) said: I'm always surprised I don't see stuff like Flames of War and Napoleonic games appearing on Roll20. I've thought about importing a Napoleonic wargame like War and Peace into Roll20, but tactical scale would be nice too.
When you're done with WW1 and 2, some Cold War era tokens would be wonderful.
Grantovich
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Wayne G. said: When you're done with WW1 and 2, some Cold War era tokens would be wonderful. Vietnam era US infantry is in progress too, i will draw some soviets with them for cold war scenarios. 
MeditatingMunky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
That's a really awesome trick with that gun and stand! I do something similar with my doors and some traps and puzzle pieces! I center the pivot space and give extra "dead space" on the token to allow the rotation properly! Love seeing others use this method!
Grantovich
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I used same principle with tanks and their turrets. Check this ft-17 out:
Andrew (Halfling Gypsy)
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Brett E. said: Andrew (Halfling Gypsy) said: I'm always surprised I don't see stuff like Flames of War and Napoleonic games appearing on Roll20. I've thought about importing a Napoleonic wargame like War and Peace into Roll20, but tactical scale would be nice too. Roll20 does seem rather well placed to do things like Flames of War, 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Blood Bowl, etc, etc, etc. If you wanted to develop a wargame, I'd certainly recommend you test it out the rules in Roll20. You can easily do turns and if you REALLY wanted to... you could add unit initiatives, and heaps more with the right API stuff (I'm thinking of that script that allows for duplicated movement across maps so you can have 'hidden troops'