Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Weeknights EST] [Text] Star Trek Adventures

Edited 1500862767
Alex
Pro
Star Trek Adventures: The Immeasurable Whole __________________________ "In every moment of her duration Nature is one connected whole; in every moment each individual part must be what it is, because all the others are what they are; and you could not remove a single grain of sand from its place, without thereby, although perhaps imperceptibly to you, altering something throughout all parts of the immeasurable whole . Every moment of this duration is determined by all past moments, and will determine all future moments..." The Vocation of Man (1800), Johann Gottlieb Fichte, trans. W. Smith __________________________ Hi, folks. I'm currently looking for 4-6 players for a text game using Modiphius' new Star Trek Adventures line, which is a 2d20 system in the vein of Conan. I've had a few good applications so far but I'd really like some female players (I'll feel a bit out of place as the only woman otherwise!) and will be leaving applications open for the next week.  No experience with Star Trek  or text games required, especially as this is a brand-new system. I'm planning for this to be a short campaign, 4-8 sessions, played weekly in the evenings EST. Exact day of the week isn't sorted yet, but it's looking increasingly likely to be Tuesdays. We will probably have our Session Zero sometime in early August. Applicants should have an easy-going attitude and be at least literate enough to make themselves understood. This is a Star Trek game, so expect problem-solving and moral quandaries, rather than combat. We are LGBT-friendly.  __________________________ Applications will be open till July 31st . If you have any questions, please reply here, PM me, or ask over on the LFG . Thanks!
Giving this a quick bump! Still looking for 2-3 more players, especially from folks interested in playing command/ops roles. Game time now definitely Tuesday nights. 
Putting us back on the first page! Only looking for 1 more now, with preference given to engineering/ops. Will leave applications open for the rest of the week.