Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot change account language

When i trying to change language from account i got error about email Its reproducing in clean chrome ( 60.0.3112.90) and firefox. I have a PRO subscription. Console output: When i press SECOND "Save changes button" (under notification settings) browser send /account/update request with correct language param.

Edited 1502785566
I have the same issue - when trying to save the changed language I get the message That email address is already in use. Please choose another.
Hi Averrin, I have brought this issue up to the devs and we believe we might know what is causing the problem and are currently looking into a fix. Pfnupp P. said: I have the same issue - when trying to save the changed language I get the message That email address is already in use. Please choose another. What language are you trying to switch too? Cheers!
Hi.I have this issue when trying change language from current English to any lang (including English).

Edited 1503690084
I tried to change it from English to German, but changing to other languages is also not possible (same error). I now tried to change my Display Name but that´s also not possible.
Same here.
Has someone from this post been successful yet?

Edited 1506703504
Same here. Edit: By the way, changing the e-mail address and then changing it back works fine. An easy workaround for now.
Exact same problem here but i try to change my display name.