Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Companion Script v1.X for Neceros sheet

Yeah, do the two values need to match?  I noticed that the ammo in the weapon didn't decrement so I figured it just needed to be non zero.
So, I did some playing around.  Creating a new ammo item and using that fixes the issue.  The old Arrow item is from an older version of the sheet.  Maybe that caused the problem?   Either way it works now =D
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Good to hear, not sure what would have changed to cause that, but glad you figured it out
I need to test it properly before start using in my campaigns. Create job!
I had my first game using this last night.  It worked really well, there were a few crashes, but I wasn't able to correlate them with anything I was doing (and they didn't really hold up the game, I just kept an eye on it and restarted the API as necessary).  I also messed with importing a little more.  I was trying to throw the stat block in a token GM Notes and use the !pfc --parse command to import the character.  I never got this to work.  I realize now maybe the instructions from the document meant to throw the stat block in the GM Notes for a character not a token?  Is this right?  Either way I tried importing some things inline with the following results: Statblock from AP (Shalelu from RotRL taken from the generic PFSRD stat block to avoid pdf nonsense): This one imported well.  I had issues with it not detecting a ranged attack or spells at first, but that was due to a "*" next to the ranged attack. Statblock from PCGen (An alchemist PC from a home game I'm currently playing): I output this from PCGen using a modified statblock output sheet (I'll post it here when I get it working to my own satisfaction).  This one worked surprisingly well.  The only major two issues I think I'll have to figure out are making the enhancement bonuses for weapons appear before the weapon (PCGen is annoying about putting them after the weapon name which screws up attack bonuses), and maybe spells.  PCGen outputs Alchemist spells under the "Formula Book" header, so it would have probably worked with other classes fine. I think I'll move to importing all my NPCs to using this rather than my out of date PCGen importer (for NPCs, I may update my importer eventually because it does a decent job for PCs).  Over the weekend I plan on creating an output sheet that will output the plain text command to paste into Roll20 just to be more convenient for myself.  I'll make a gist of it when it's good to go and post here.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks for the update Norman, glad it worked well. Sorry for the crashes though. What errors did you get exactly?
I wish I could tell you, I was trying to keep the game running as smoothly as possible so the 4-5 times it crashed I just restarted the sandbox immediately.  I'll try and grab sandbox logs for next time (unless these are kept somewhere, from my knowledge they aren't?).  My suspicion is that it had something to do with a couple of tokens I have tied to blank character sheets (These like to cause PFC to throw errors that don't crash the sandbox), or some older NPCs I imported with the PCGen import script (this really wouldn't surprise me).
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
ah, completely understandable, and yeah, unfortunately they aren't kept once you exit out of the api script page.
Hello,  I'm trying to figure out an error when I click the Ability button. Some of the things I have toggled to show appear broken as the picture below.  Is there something that is causing this error to happen? It doesn't happen for all abilities but only certain ones.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This is an error with the sheet itself. Vince and Chris are aware of it and working on a fix. In the meantime, toggle the ability type back and forth, and it should fix it.
Thank you. That fixes it. :)
I took an hour or so today and worked out an output sheet for PCGen to get mostly compatible parse command for PFC.&nbsp; I've had it work fine on several NPCs from RotRL and a couple PCs I had laying around.&nbsp; There were a couple that gave it problems though (I was unable to figure out why, but for now I'm satisfied with it).&nbsp; I tried setting it to have a default Avatar/Token too, but I can't seem to get that functionality to work correctly (I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong). <a href="https://gist.github.com/gatesnp/7b2ff5a16f3722dd7a" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/gatesnp/7b2ff5a16f3722dd7a</a>...
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Robert D.&nbsp; Abilities menu button bug; until we get the bug nailed down, I think for each repeating ability that isn't displaying a menu button, you can toggle the "type" to something, change focus, then set it back.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Norman, Can you describe the issues that are still remaining? It's probably just something that needs tweaking in the regex.
Sure thing!&nbsp; Damage seems to be off most of the time for weapons (the dice are fine, the modifier seems to go negative consistently though for some reason, the crit range is good, but the multiplier usually stays at x2). As I mentioned I also have trouble with the Token/Avatar setting (in the console it mentions the links needing to be in my library, but they are so that confuses me).&nbsp; The stat that spellcasting is based off of is sometimes correct and sometimes wrong, not sure what this is about (not sure where you get this info actually, is it based off the class?).&nbsp; Not really a huge deal, but craft/profession skills don't import (I don't see where I'd need these for an NPC honestly though).&nbsp; I haven't seen the combat/other gear sections import yet, but I wasn't sure if they were suppose to (this isn't a huge deal either honestly).&nbsp; I feel like there were a couple other things, but I'm having trouble remembering, I'll have to post them as I use the tool more.
When parsing multiple NPC stat blocks there is a chance the API reads it as an infinite loop and shuts itself down. Not sure if this is an error with this in particular, or just trying to parse that much information.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Gah, I thought we'd eliminated that prob. Thanks for the report Jake.

Edited 1504710309
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Xathos said: &nbsp;I did notice that the INIT comes up with the reverse of the INIT in the statblock. Hers is supposed to be +3. For some reason it is putting in the same figure, but negative in the MISC box. I wouldn't have figured it out except I clicked the show more fields box for that section and there was a -3 in the MISC box. Once I cleared that, her INIT was correct. If you move INIT to the end and put a + in front it should work (though maybe Scott has to do that in the companion). This is due to a bug in the Compendium where they are missing minus signs in front of the negative numbers, so I had to infer it when parsing in the sheet. So if an attack's damage is 1d61, I know it is actually 1d6-1. etc. Which I can only tell because there is no 61 sided die. Same for crit ranges: 1820 is 18-20. From Jake's comment it sounds like this is happening a lot.&nbsp;I could put a switch in (there kind of is already) and perform that calculation if it's from the Compendium, or don't perform it from any other source or manually entered. That might be better than adjusting Scott's code everywhere.
Hey All, So Im pretty new to the Roll20 and API world. My problem is that I cant figure out how to bring up the setup menu. I know its chat based but the instructions dont tell me how to bring it up.&nbsp; Thanks
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Aerius, Sorry about that. I've added the info to the user's manual. The command is !pfc --config
Scott C. said: Hi Aerius, Sorry about that. I've added the info to the user's manual. The command is !pfc --config Omg thank you . I thought I was REALLY dumb. I see everyone posting all theses complex questions and im like " How do you turn it on?"
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Nope, I just missed putting the most basic command in. Situation where I was so familiar with it I didn't even think about it ;). Thanks for pointing it out.

Edited 1505107694
Well I'm new to using this particular companion script, but been using the character sheet for a long time. I just fired it up for the first time in a new campaign and I'm getting this error: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined at TrackedObj._validateAttrs (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:787:21) It happens only when I manipulate certain pc tokens (so a party of 5 and 3 of them generate this error). When I mean manipulate, I mean turning the token to face different ways, or when I open the 'edit token' options, or when I close them. I tried assigning the character to another token but no difference, so not sure what else I can do? also for the api output I get:&nbsp; "TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined\n at TrackedObj._validateAttrs (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:787:21)\n at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:858:18)\n at tokWorker (apiscript.js:1467:25)\n at updateAllTokens (apiscript.js:1493:41)\n at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:109:7)"

Edited 1505135404
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, thanks for the error report Anna. I'm not sure what could be causing that. Actually, that error does reference the script. Ok, so one other question; do you have any other scripts installed? If you do can you disable all of them and then trigger the error again? I just need an accurate line reference.

Edited 1505139479
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ok, Anna, I've found the section of the script that is throwing the error. In order to troubleshoot this though, I'm going to need some logging information from your game, which will require editing the script. To get started on this process, could you disable the one-click version of the script, and copy the version&nbsp; in this gist into a new script in your game? Then do the steps to generate the error again and post the log output from you api script page here. Note that this will not fix the error, I'm just trying to figure out what about those tokens is throwing the script off so I can put handling in for it. Depending on the results of this logging, I may need to do further testing, would you allow me in to your game as a gm to do some live testing myself?
i've had the seme error message, for what i've seen it happens when opening for the first time a sheet with no token assigned, if the character has the an attribute set to be linked to a bar in the Maintain PC Default Tokens menu. about the custom attribute tracking: can i use any attribute of the sheet like HP?&nbsp;I've had some issues using it when i try to enter %%something%% in the appropriate box it just deletes it, normal text wil stay. the other trakings work just fine.&nbsp;
When I get the error I don't have any other scripts enabled. I tried to 'unlink' the character and linked it to other tokens and still the same issue. Here is the api output after getting the error in the game: "Tokens: [{\"_id\":\"-Kti879zcboMFe7c7HPR\",\"_pageid\":\"-KthqLL9e9Vx315vmYgM\",\"left\":805,\"top\":315,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":0,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"isdrawing\":false,\"flipv\":false,\"fliph\":false,\"imgsrc\":\"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/28200/W2mmMP6nqCKT53Sdp1qtww/max.png?1384179766\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Khatan\&quot;,\&quot;gmnotes\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;controlledby\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:7,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:14,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrT2eMPr3K2rPcU3p\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:17,\&quot;bar2_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-KtiFCPzNTbuSL_WJpbu\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthq_gPNFYh38xlQStB\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_color\&quot;:\&quot;#FFFF99\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;aura2_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_color\&quot;:\&quot;#59E594\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;tint_color\&quot;:\&quot;transparent\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;red\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar3\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura2\&quot;:false,\&quot;playersedit_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar3\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_dimradius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_otherplayers\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_angle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_losangle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_multiplier\&quot;:1,\&quot;sides\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;currentSide\&quot;:0,\&quot;lastmove\&quot;:\&quot;1015,315\&quot;,\&quot;_type\&quot;:\&quot;graphic\&quot;,\&quot;_subtype\&quot;:\&quot;token\&quot;,\&quot;_cardid\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;},{\&quot;_id\&quot;:\&quot;-KtiLWXYnuBakJh1IsWd\&quot;,\&quot;_pageid\&quot;:\&quot;-KtiF5Pys-NaqK6GULAO\&quot;,\&quot;left\&quot;:455,\&quot;top\&quot;:805,\&quot;width\&quot;:70,\&quot;height\&quot;:70,\&quot;rotation\&quot;:360,\&quot;layer\&quot;:\&quot;objects\&quot;,\&quot;isdrawing\&quot;:false,\&quot;flipv\&quot;:false,\&quot;fliph\&quot;:false,\&quot;imgsrc\&quot;:\&quot;https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/28200/W2mmMP6nqCKT53Sdp1qtww/thumb.png?13841797665\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Khatan\&quot;,\&quot;gmnotes\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;controlledby\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:7,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:14,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrT2eMPr3K2rPcU3p\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:17,\&quot;bar2_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-KtiFCPzNTbuSL_WJpbu\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthq_gPNFYh38xlQStB\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_color\&quot;:\&quot;#FFFF99\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;aura2_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_color\&quot;:\&quot;#59E594\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;tint_color\&quot;:\&quot;transparent\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar3\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura2\&quot;:false,\&quot;playersedit_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar3\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_dimradius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_otherplayers\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_angle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_losangle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_multiplier\&quot;:1,\&quot;sides\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;currentSide\&quot;:0,\&quot;lastmove\&quot;:\&quot;525,735\&quot;,\&quot;_type\&quot;:\&quot;graphic\&quot;,\&quot;_subtype\&quot;:\&quot;token\&quot;,\&quot;_cardid\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;},{\&quot;_id\&quot;:\&quot;-Ktj_wTfPjDWIPW1FNGI\&quot;,\&quot;_pageid\&quot;:\&quot;-KtiF5qCWiiTMvXjLP3O\&quot;,\&quot;left\&quot;:1015,\&quot;top\&quot;:4235,\&quot;width\&quot;:70,\&quot;height\&quot;:70,\&quot;rotation\&quot;:0,\&quot;layer\&quot;:\&quot;objects\&quot;,\&quot;isdrawing\&quot;:false,\&quot;flipv\&quot;:false,\&quot;fliph\&quot;:false,\&quot;imgsrc\&quot;:\&quot;https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/28200/W2mmMP6nqCKT53Sdp1qtww/thumb.png?138417976655\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Khatan\&quot;,\&quot;gmnotes\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;controlledby\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:7,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:14,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrT2eMPr3K2rPcU3p\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:17,\&quot;bar2_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-KtiFCPzNTbuSL_WJpbu\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthq_gPNFYh38xlQStB\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_color\&quot;:\&quot;#FFFF99\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;aura2_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_color\&quot;:\&quot;#59E594\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;tint_color\&quot;:\&quot;transparent\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;red\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar3\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura2\&quot;:false,\&quot;playersedit_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar3\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_dimradius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_otherplayers\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_angle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_losangle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_multiplier\&quot;:1,\&quot;sides\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;currentSide\&quot;:0,\&quot;lastmove\&quot;:\&quot;1015,4234\&quot;,\&quot;_type\&quot;:\&quot;graphic\&quot;,\&quot;_subtype\&quot;:\&quot;token\&quot;,\&quot;_cardid\&quot;:\&quot;\" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/28200/W2mmMP6nqCKT53Sdp1qtww/max.png?1384179766\",\"name\":\"Khatan\",\"gmnotes\":\"\",\"controlledby\":\"\",\"bar1_value\":7,\"bar1_max\":14,\"bar1_link\":\"-KthrT2eMPr3K2rPcU3p\",\"bar2_value\":17,\"bar2_max\":\"\",\"bar2_link\":\"-KtiFCPzNTbuSL_WJpbu\",\"bar3_value\":\"\",\"bar3_max\":\"\",\"bar3_link\":\"\",\"represents\":\"-Kthq_gPNFYh38xlQStB\",\"aura1_radius\":\"\",\"aura1_color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"aura1_square\":false,\"aura2_radius\":\"\",\"aura2_color\":\"#59E594\",\"aura2_square\":false,\"tint_color\":\"transparent\",\"statusmarkers\":\"red\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_name\":false,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true,\"showplayers_bar3\":false,\"showplayers_aura1\":false,\"showplayers_aura2\":false,\"playersedit_name\":true,\"playersedit_bar1\":true,\"playersedit_bar2\":true,\"playersedit_bar3\":true,\"playersedit_aura1\":true,\"playersedit_aura2\":true,\"light_radius\":\"\",\"light_dimradius\":\"\",\"light_otherplayers\":false,\"light_hassight\":false,\"light_angle\":\"\",\"light_losangle\":\"\",\"light_multiplier\":1,\"sides\":\"\",\"currentSide\":0,\"lastmove\":\"1015,315\",\"_type\":\"graphic\",\"_subtype\":\"token\",\"_cardid\":\"\"},{\"_id\":\"-KtiLWXYnuBakJh1IsWd\",\"_pageid\":\"-KtiF5Pys-NaqK6GULAO\",\"left\":455,\"top\":805,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":360,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"isdrawing\":false,\"flipv\":false,\"fliph\":false,\"imgsrc\":\"https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/28200/W2mmMP6nqCKT53Sdp1qtww/thumb.png?13841797665\",\"name\":\"Khatan\",\"gmnotes\":\"\",\"controlledby\":\"\",\"bar1_value\":7,\"bar1_max\":14,\"bar1_link\":\"-KthrT2eMPr3K2rPcU3p\",\"bar2_value\":17,\"bar2_max\":\"\",\"bar2_link\":\"-KtiFCPzNTbuSL_WJpbu\",\"bar3_value\":\"\",\"bar3_max\":\"\",\"bar3_link\":\"\",\"represents\":\"-Kthq_gPNFYh38xlQStB\",\"aura1_radius\":\"\",\"aura1_color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"aura1_square\":false,\"aura2_radius\":\"\",\"aura2_color\":\"#59E594\",\"aura2_square\":false,\"tint_color\":\"transparent\",\"statusmarkers\":\"\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_name\":false,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true,\"showplayers_bar3\":false,\"showplayers_aura1\":false,\"showplayers_aura2\":false,\"playersedit_name\":true,\"playersedit_bar1\":true,\"playersedit_bar2\":true,\"playersedit_bar3\":true,\"playersedit_aura1\":true,\"playersedit_aura2\":true,\"light_radius\":\"\",\"light_dimradius\":\"\",\"light_otherplayers\":false,\"light_hassight\":false,\"light_angle\":\"\",\"light_losangle\":\"\",\"light_multiplier\":1,\"sides\":\"\",\"currentSide\":0,\"lastmove\":\"525,735\",\"_type\":\"graphic\",\"_subtype\":\"token\",\"_cardid\":\"\"},{\"_id\":\"-Ktj_wTfPjDWIPW1FNGI\",\"_pageid\":\"-KtiF5qCWiiTMvXjLP3O\",\"left\":1015,\"top\":4235,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":0,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"isdrawing\":false,\"flipv\":false,\"fliph\":false,\"imgsrc\":\"https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/28200/W2mmMP6nqCKT53Sdp1qtww/thumb.png?138417976655\",\"name\":\"Khatan\",\"gmnotes\":\"\",\"controlledby\":\"\",\"bar1_value\":7,\"bar1_max\":14,\"bar1_link\":\"-KthrT2eMPr3K2rPcU3p\",\"bar2_value\":17,\"bar2_max\":\"\",\"bar2_link\":\"-KtiFCPzNTbuSL_WJpbu\",\"bar3_value\":\"\",\"bar3_max\":\"\",\"bar3_link\":\"\",\"represents\":\"-Kthq_gPNFYh38xlQStB\",\"aura1_radius\":\"\",\"aura1_color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"aura1_square\":false,\"aura2_radius\":\"\",\"aura2_color\":\"#59E594\",\"aura2_square\":false,\"tint_color\":\"transparent\",\"statusmarkers\":\"red\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_name\":false,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true,\"showplayers_bar3\":false,\"showplayers_aura1\":false,\"showplayers_aura2\":false,\"playersedit_name\":true,\"playersedit_bar1\":true,\"playersedit_bar2\":true,\"playersedit_bar3\":true,\"playersedit_aura1\":true,\"playersedit_aura2\":true,\"light_radius\":\"\",\"light_dimradius\":\"\",\"light_otherplayers\":false,\"light_hassight\":false,\"light_angle\":\"\",\"light_losangle\":\"\",\"light_multiplier\":1,\"sides\":\"\",\"currentSide\":0,\"lastmove\":\"1015,4234\",\"_type\":\"graphic\",\"_subtype\":\"token\",\"_cardid\":\"\</a>"}]" "defaultToken: {\"pageid\":\"-KtiF5qCWiiTMvXjLP3O\",\"left\":1015,\"top\":4235,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"imgsrc\":\"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/28200/W2mmMP6nqCKT53Sdp1qtww/thumb.png?138417976655\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Khatan\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:7,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:14,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrT2eMPr3K2rPcU3p\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:17,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-KtiFCPzNTbuSL_WJpbu\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthq_gPNFYh38xlQStB\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;red\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/28200/W2mmMP6nqCKT53Sdp1qtww/thumb.png?138417976655\",\"name\":\"Khatan\",\"bar1_value\":7,\"bar1_max\":14,\"bar1_link\":\"-KthrT2eMPr3K2rPcU3p\",\"bar2_value\":17,\"bar2_link\":\"-KtiFCPzNTbuSL_WJpbu\",\"represents\":\"-Kthq_gPNFYh38xlQStB\",\"statusmarkers\":\"red\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true</a>}" "tok: {\"_id\":\"-Kti879zcboMFe7c7HPR\",\"_pageid\":\"-KthqLL9e9Vx315vmYgM\",\"left\":805,\"top\":315,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":0,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"isdrawing\":false,\"flipv\":false,\"fliph\":false,\"imgsrc\":\"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/28200/W2mmMP6nqCKT53Sdp1qtww/max.png?1384179766\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Khatan\&quot;,\&quot;gmnotes\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;controlledby\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:7,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:14,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrT2eMPr3K2rPcU3p\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:17,\&quot;bar2_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-KtiFCPzNTbuSL_WJpbu\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthq_gPNFYh38xlQStB\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_color\&quot;:\&quot;#FFFF99\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;aura2_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_color\&quot;:\&quot;#59E594\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;tint_color\&quot;:\&quot;transparent\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;red\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar3\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura2\&quot;:false,\&quot;playersedit_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar3\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_dimradius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_otherplayers\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_angle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_losangle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_multiplier\&quot;:1,\&quot;sides\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;currentSide\&quot;:0,\&quot;lastmove\&quot;:\&quot;1015,315\&quot;,\&quot;_type\&quot;:\&quot;graphic\&quot;,\&quot;_subtype\&quot;:\&quot;token\&quot;,\&quot;_cardid\&quot;:\&quot;\" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/28200/W2mmMP6nqCKT53Sdp1qtww/max.png?1384179766\",\"name\":\"Khatan\",\"gmnotes\":\"\",\"controlledby\":\"\",\"bar1_value\":7,\"bar1_max\":14,\"bar1_link\":\"-KthrT2eMPr3K2rPcU3p\",\"bar2_value\":17,\"bar2_max\":\"\",\"bar2_link\":\"-KtiFCPzNTbuSL_WJpbu\",\"bar3_value\":\"\",\"bar3_max\":\"\",\"bar3_link\":\"\",\"represents\":\"-Kthq_gPNFYh38xlQStB\",\"aura1_radius\":\"\",\"aura1_color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"aura1_square\":false,\"aura2_radius\":\"\",\"aura2_color\":\"#59E594\",\"aura2_square\":false,\"tint_color\":\"transparent\",\"statusmarkers\":\"red\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_name\":false,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true,\"showplayers_bar3\":false,\"showplayers_aura1\":false,\"showplayers_aura2\":false,\"playersedit_name\":true,\"playersedit_bar1\":true,\"playersedit_bar2\":true,\"playersedit_bar3\":true,\"playersedit_aura1\":true,\"playersedit_aura2\":true,\"light_radius\":\"\",\"light_dimradius\":\"\",\"light_otherplayers\":false,\"light_hassight\":false,\"light_angle\":\"\",\"light_losangle\":\"\",\"light_multiplier\":1,\"sides\":\"\",\"currentSide\":0,\"lastmove\":\"1015,315\",\"_type\":\"graphic\",\"_subtype\":\"token\",\"_cardid\":\"\</a>"}" "TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined\n &nbsp; &nbsp;at TrackedObj._validateAttrs (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:787:21)\n &nbsp; &nbsp;at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:858:18)\n &nbsp; &nbsp;at tokWorker (apiscript.js:1468:25)\n &nbsp; &nbsp;at updateAllTokens (apiscript.js:1496:41)\n &nbsp; &nbsp;at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:109:7)" I also get errors when loading the script (and the one-click version) but I forgot to attach that so here's that bit: Spinning up new sandbox... "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 2118 translation strings to worker..." "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "%c•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸ The Aaron Sheet v0.2.4 ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•" "%c•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸ Last update: Fri Mar 04 2016 13:28:11 GMT+0000 (UTC) ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•" "%cס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt; HLImport module loaded &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס" "%cס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt; ,## /## &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס" "%cס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt; /#/ / ## &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס" "%cס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt; / / / ## &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס" "%cס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt; | ##___#/ &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס" "%cס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt; | ## athfinder &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס" "%cס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt; # | ## sheet version &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס" "%cס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt; ### / 01.69 &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס" "%cס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt; &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס" "%c Notice: %c Attributes at version: 0 " "%c Warning: %c migrate repeating attacktype Dropdowns, there are no rows for weapon " "%c Warning: %c migrate repeating attacktype Dropdowns, there are no rows for item " "%c Warning: %c migrate repeating attacktype Dropdowns, there are no rows for spells " "%c Warning: %c migrate repeating attacktype Dropdowns, there are no rows for ability " "-=&gt; Pathfinder Companion vPrototype 1.0 || Compatible with Sheet Version 1.6x &lt;=- [Tue Aug 15 2017 13:37:58 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" Probably should have put that in my original post.... sorry. :c But if you need into the game that is totally okay, I'll go ahead and invite you now since I'm at work and you can come on in whenever you need.

Edited 1505145096
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ah, those startup errors are a known bug with Roll20's createObj function. If no image is specified for a token/character at creation (in this case the sheet version checking sheet), then it generates the same error as if you had tried to set an image with an incorrect web address. And thanks for the log reports. Could you also do that for one of the tokens that does not cause the error? Want to compare the output to one that is working properly.
Well you're welcome for the reports, but thank *you* for the help! Here is the output from a token not generating the error: "Tokens: [{\"_id\":\"-Kti5x4N0NPU4ySXKM1Q\",\"_pageid\":\"-KthqLL9e9Vx315vmYgM\",\"left\":665,\"top\":315,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":450,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"isdrawing\":false,\"flipv\":false,\"fliph\":false,\"imgsrc\":\"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Vectissia\&quot;,\&quot;gmnotes\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;controlledby\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:18,\&quot;bar2_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_color\&quot;:\&quot;#FFFF99\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;aura2_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_color\&quot;:\&quot;#59E594\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;tint_color\&quot;:\&quot;transparent\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar3\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura2\&quot;:false,\&quot;playersedit_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar3\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_dimradius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_otherplayers\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_angle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_losangle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_multiplier\&quot;:1,\&quot;sides\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;currentSide\&quot;:0,\&quot;lastmove\&quot;:\&quot;1155,525\&quot;,\&quot;_type\&quot;:\&quot;graphic\&quot;,\&quot;_subtype\&quot;:\&quot;token\&quot;,\&quot;_cardid\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;},{\&quot;_id\&quot;:\&quot;-KtiLWWwsvBMG5X2fjUx\&quot;,\&quot;_pageid\&quot;:\&quot;-KtiF5Pys-NaqK6GULAO\&quot;,\&quot;left\&quot;:385,\&quot;top\&quot;:805,\&quot;width\&quot;:70,\&quot;height\&quot;:70,\&quot;rotation\&quot;:450,\&quot;layer\&quot;:\&quot;objects\&quot;,\&quot;isdrawing\&quot;:false,\&quot;flipv\&quot;:false,\&quot;fliph\&quot;:false,\&quot;imgsrc\&quot;:\&quot;https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Vectissia\&quot;,\&quot;gmnotes\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;controlledby\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:18,\&quot;bar2_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_color\&quot;:\&quot;#FFFF99\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;aura2_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_color\&quot;:\&quot;#59E594\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;tint_color\&quot;:\&quot;transparent\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar3\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura2\&quot;:false,\&quot;playersedit_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar3\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_dimradius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_otherplayers\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_angle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_losangle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_multiplier\&quot;:1,\&quot;sides\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;currentSide\&quot;:0,\&quot;lastmove\&quot;:\&quot;385,735\&quot;,\&quot;_type\&quot;:\&quot;graphic\&quot;,\&quot;_subtype\&quot;:\&quot;token\&quot;,\&quot;_cardid\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;},{\&quot;_id\&quot;:\&quot;-Ktj_wTDcDkLA4XfJgra\&quot;,\&quot;_pageid\&quot;:\&quot;-KtiF5qCWiiTMvXjLP3O\&quot;,\&quot;left\&quot;:1015,\&quot;top\&quot;:4165,\&quot;width\&quot;:70,\&quot;height\&quot;:70,\&quot;rotation\&quot;:360,\&quot;layer\&quot;:\&quot;objects\&quot;,\&quot;isdrawing\&quot;:false,\&quot;flipv\&quot;:false,\&quot;fliph\&quot;:false,\&quot;imgsrc\&quot;:\&quot;https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Vectissia\&quot;,\&quot;gmnotes\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;controlledby\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:18,\&quot;bar2_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_color\&quot;:\&quot;#FFFF99\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;aura2_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_color\&quot;:\&quot;#59E594\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;tint_color\&quot;:\&quot;transparent\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar3\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura2\&quot;:false,\&quot;playersedit_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar3\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_dimradius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_otherplayers\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_angle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_losangle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_multiplier\&quot;:1,\&quot;sides\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;currentSide\&quot;:0,\&quot;lastmove\&quot;:\&quot;945,4305\&quot;,\&quot;_type\&quot;:\&quot;graphic\&quot;,\&quot;_subtype\&quot;:\&quot;token\&quot;,\&quot;_cardid\&quot;:\&quot;\" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\",\"name\":\"Vectissia\",\"gmnotes\":\"\",\"controlledby\":\"\",\"bar1_value\":10,\"bar1_max\":10,\"bar1_link\":\"-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\",\"bar2_value\":18,\"bar2_max\":\"\",\"bar2_link\":\"-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\",\"bar3_value\":\"\",\"bar3_max\":\"\",\"bar3_link\":\"\",\"represents\":\"-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\",\"aura1_radius\":\"\",\"aura1_color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"aura1_square\":false,\"aura2_radius\":\"\",\"aura2_color\":\"#59E594\",\"aura2_square\":false,\"tint_color\":\"transparent\",\"statusmarkers\":\"\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_name\":true,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true,\"showplayers_bar3\":false,\"showplayers_aura1\":false,\"showplayers_aura2\":false,\"playersedit_name\":true,\"playersedit_bar1\":true,\"playersedit_bar2\":true,\"playersedit_bar3\":true,\"playersedit_aura1\":true,\"playersedit_aura2\":true,\"light_radius\":\"\",\"light_dimradius\":\"\",\"light_otherplayers\":false,\"light_hassight\":true,\"light_angle\":\"\",\"light_losangle\":\"\",\"light_multiplier\":1,\"sides\":\"\",\"currentSide\":0,\"lastmove\":\"1155,525\",\"_type\":\"graphic\",\"_subtype\":\"token\",\"_cardid\":\"\"},{\"_id\":\"-KtiLWWwsvBMG5X2fjUx\",\"_pageid\":\"-KtiF5Pys-NaqK6GULAO\",\"left\":385,\"top\":805,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":450,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"isdrawing\":false,\"flipv\":false,\"fliph\":false,\"imgsrc\":\"https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\",\"name\":\"Vectissia\",\"gmnotes\":\"\",\"controlledby\":\"\",\"bar1_value\":10,\"bar1_max\":10,\"bar1_link\":\"-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\",\"bar2_value\":18,\"bar2_max\":\"\",\"bar2_link\":\"-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\",\"bar3_value\":\"\",\"bar3_max\":\"\",\"bar3_link\":\"\",\"represents\":\"-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\",\"aura1_radius\":\"\",\"aura1_color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"aura1_square\":false,\"aura2_radius\":\"\",\"aura2_color\":\"#59E594\",\"aura2_square\":false,\"tint_color\":\"transparent\",\"statusmarkers\":\"\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_name\":true,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true,\"showplayers_bar3\":false,\"showplayers_aura1\":false,\"showplayers_aura2\":false,\"playersedit_name\":true,\"playersedit_bar1\":true,\"playersedit_bar2\":true,\"playersedit_bar3\":true,\"playersedit_aura1\":true,\"playersedit_aura2\":true,\"light_radius\":\"\",\"light_dimradius\":\"\",\"light_otherplayers\":false,\"light_hassight\":true,\"light_angle\":\"\",\"light_losangle\":\"\",\"light_multiplier\":1,\"sides\":\"\",\"currentSide\":0,\"lastmove\":\"385,735\",\"_type\":\"graphic\",\"_subtype\":\"token\",\"_cardid\":\"\"},{\"_id\":\"-Ktj_wTDcDkLA4XfJgra\",\"_pageid\":\"-KtiF5qCWiiTMvXjLP3O\",\"left\":1015,\"top\":4165,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":360,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"isdrawing\":false,\"flipv\":false,\"fliph\":false,\"imgsrc\":\"https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\",\"name\":\"Vectissia\",\"gmnotes\":\"\",\"controlledby\":\"\",\"bar1_value\":10,\"bar1_max\":10,\"bar1_link\":\"-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\",\"bar2_value\":18,\"bar2_max\":\"\",\"bar2_link\":\"-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\",\"bar3_value\":\"\",\"bar3_max\":\"\",\"bar3_link\":\"\",\"represents\":\"-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\",\"aura1_radius\":\"\",\"aura1_color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"aura1_square\":false,\"aura2_radius\":\"\",\"aura2_color\":\"#59E594\",\"aura2_square\":false,\"tint_color\":\"transparent\",\"statusmarkers\":\"\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_name\":true,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true,\"showplayers_bar3\":false,\"showplayers_aura1\":false,\"showplayers_aura2\":false,\"playersedit_name\":true,\"playersedit_bar1\":true,\"playersedit_bar2\":true,\"playersedit_bar3\":true,\"playersedit_aura1\":true,\"playersedit_aura2\":true,\"light_radius\":\"\",\"light_dimradius\":\"\",\"light_otherplayers\":false,\"light_hassight\":true,\"light_angle\":\"\",\"light_losangle\":\"\",\"light_multiplier\":1,\"sides\":\"\",\"currentSide\":0,\"lastmove\":\"945,4305\",\"_type\":\"graphic\",\"_subtype\":\"token\",\"_cardid\":\"\</a>"}]" "defaultToken: {\"pageid\":\"-KtiF5qCWiiTMvXjLP3O\",\"left\":1015,\"top\":4165,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":360,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"imgsrc\":\"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Vectissia\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:18,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:true" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\",\"name\":\"Vectissia\",\"bar1_value\":10,\"bar1_max\":10,\"bar1_link\":\"-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\",\"bar2_value\":18,\"bar2_link\":\"-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\",\"represents\":\"-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_name\":true,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true,\"light_hassight\":true</a>}" "tok: {\"_id\":\"-Kti5x4N0NPU4ySXKM1Q\",\"_pageid\":\"-KthqLL9e9Vx315vmYgM\",\"left\":665,\"top\":315,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":450,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"isdrawing\":false,\"flipv\":false,\"fliph\":false,\"imgsrc\":\"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Vectissia\&quot;,\&quot;gmnotes\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;controlledby\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:18,\&quot;bar2_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_color\&quot;:\&quot;#FFFF99\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;aura2_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_color\&quot;:\&quot;#59E594\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;tint_color\&quot;:\&quot;transparent\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar3\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura2\&quot;:false,\&quot;playersedit_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar3\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_dimradius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_otherplayers\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_angle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_losangle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_multiplier\&quot;:1,\&quot;sides\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;currentSide\&quot;:0,\&quot;lastmove\&quot;:\&quot;1155,525\&quot;,\&quot;_type\&quot;:\&quot;graphic\&quot;,\&quot;_subtype\&quot;:\&quot;token\&quot;,\&quot;_cardid\&quot;:\&quot;\" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\",\"name\":\"Vectissia\",\"gmnotes\":\"\",\"controlledby\":\"\",\"bar1_value\":10,\"bar1_max\":10,\"bar1_link\":\"-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\",\"bar2_value\":18,\"bar2_max\":\"\",\"bar2_link\":\"-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\",\"bar3_value\":\"\",\"bar3_max\":\"\",\"bar3_link\":\"\",\"represents\":\"-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\",\"aura1_radius\":\"\",\"aura1_color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"aura1_square\":false,\"aura2_radius\":\"\",\"aura2_color\":\"#59E594\",\"aura2_square\":false,\"tint_color\":\"transparent\",\"statusmarkers\":\"\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_name\":true,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true,\"showplayers_bar3\":false,\"showplayers_aura1\":false,\"showplayers_aura2\":false,\"playersedit_name\":true,\"playersedit_bar1\":true,\"playersedit_bar2\":true,\"playersedit_bar3\":true,\"playersedit_aura1\":true,\"playersedit_aura2\":true,\"light_radius\":\"\",\"light_dimradius\":\"\",\"light_otherplayers\":false,\"light_hassight\":true,\"light_angle\":\"\",\"light_losangle\":\"\",\"light_multiplier\":1,\"sides\":\"\",\"currentSide\":0,\"lastmove\":\"1155,525\",\"_type\":\"graphic\",\"_subtype\":\"token\",\"_cardid\":\"\</a>"}" "tok: {\"_id\":\"-KtiLWWwsvBMG5X2fjUx\",\"_pageid\":\"-KtiF5Pys-NaqK6GULAO\",\"left\":385,\"top\":805,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":450,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"isdrawing\":false,\"flipv\":false,\"fliph\":false,\"imgsrc\":\"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Vectissia\&quot;,\&quot;gmnotes\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;controlledby\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:18,\&quot;bar2_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_color\&quot;:\&quot;#FFFF99\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;aura2_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_color\&quot;:\&quot;#59E594\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;tint_color\&quot;:\&quot;transparent\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar3\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura2\&quot;:false,\&quot;playersedit_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar3\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_dimradius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_otherplayers\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_angle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_losangle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_multiplier\&quot;:1,\&quot;sides\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;currentSide\&quot;:0,\&quot;lastmove\&quot;:\&quot;385,735\&quot;,\&quot;_type\&quot;:\&quot;graphic\&quot;,\&quot;_subtype\&quot;:\&quot;token\&quot;,\&quot;_cardid\&quot;:\&quot;\" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\",\"name\":\"Vectissia\",\"gmnotes\":\"\",\"controlledby\":\"\",\"bar1_value\":10,\"bar1_max\":10,\"bar1_link\":\"-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\",\"bar2_value\":18,\"bar2_max\":\"\",\"bar2_link\":\"-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\",\"bar3_value\":\"\",\"bar3_max\":\"\",\"bar3_link\":\"\",\"represents\":\"-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\",\"aura1_radius\":\"\",\"aura1_color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"aura1_square\":false,\"aura2_radius\":\"\",\"aura2_color\":\"#59E594\",\"aura2_square\":false,\"tint_color\":\"transparent\",\"statusmarkers\":\"\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_name\":true,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true,\"showplayers_bar3\":false,\"showplayers_aura1\":false,\"showplayers_aura2\":false,\"playersedit_name\":true,\"playersedit_bar1\":true,\"playersedit_bar2\":true,\"playersedit_bar3\":true,\"playersedit_aura1\":true,\"playersedit_aura2\":true,\"light_radius\":\"\",\"light_dimradius\":\"\",\"light_otherplayers\":false,\"light_hassight\":true,\"light_angle\":\"\",\"light_losangle\":\"\",\"light_multiplier\":1,\"sides\":\"\",\"currentSide\":0,\"lastmove\":\"385,735\",\"_type\":\"graphic\",\"_subtype\":\"token\",\"_cardid\":\"\</a>"}" "tok: {\"_id\":\"-Ktj_wTDcDkLA4XfJgra\",\"_pageid\":\"-KtiF5qCWiiTMvXjLP3O\",\"left\":1015,\"top\":4165,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":360,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"isdrawing\":false,\"flipv\":false,\"fliph\":false,\"imgsrc\":\"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Vectissia\&quot;,\&quot;gmnotes\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;controlledby\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:10,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:18,\&quot;bar2_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_color\&quot;:\&quot;#FFFF99\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;aura2_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_color\&quot;:\&quot;#59E594\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;tint_color\&quot;:\&quot;transparent\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;showplayers_bar3\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura2\&quot;:false,\&quot;playersedit_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar3\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_dimradius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_otherplayers\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_angle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_losangle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_multiplier\&quot;:1,\&quot;sides\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;currentSide\&quot;:0,\&quot;lastmove\&quot;:\&quot;945,4305\&quot;,\&quot;_type\&quot;:\&quot;graphic\&quot;,\&quot;_subtype\&quot;:\&quot;token\&quot;,\&quot;_cardid\&quot;:\&quot;\" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/38969290/L3C-Olc5MbN2ihn-4A4xmA/thumb.png?1505085797555\",\"name\":\"Vectissia\",\"gmnotes\":\"\",\"controlledby\":\"\",\"bar1_value\":10,\"bar1_max\":10,\"bar1_link\":\"-Ktht1DsolxuDCMcT-AQ\",\"bar2_value\":18,\"bar2_max\":\"\",\"bar2_link\":\"-Kthsspv21DA_Gtflgtb\",\"bar3_value\":\"\",\"bar3_max\":\"\",\"bar3_link\":\"\",\"represents\":\"-KthrVU5pGB0PyrHh3VI\",\"aura1_radius\":\"\",\"aura1_color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"aura1_square\":false,\"aura2_radius\":\"\",\"aura2_color\":\"#59E594\",\"aura2_square\":false,\"tint_color\":\"transparent\",\"statusmarkers\":\"\",\"showname\":true,\"showplayers_name\":true,\"showplayers_bar1\":true,\"showplayers_bar2\":true,\"showplayers_bar3\":false,\"showplayers_aura1\":false,\"showplayers_aura2\":false,\"playersedit_name\":true,\"playersedit_bar1\":true,\"playersedit_bar2\":true,\"playersedit_bar3\":true,\"playersedit_aura1\":true,\"playersedit_aura2\":true,\"light_radius\":\"\",\"light_dimradius\":\"\",\"light_otherplayers\":false,\"light_hassight\":true,\"light_angle\":\"\",\"light_losangle\":\"\",\"light_multiplier\":1,\"sides\":\"\",\"currentSide\":0,\"lastmove\":\"945,4305\",\"_type\":\"graphic\",\"_subtype\":\"token\",\"_cardid\":\"\</a>"}"
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Excellent, thank you Anna. I'll take a look at this when I've got a moment today.
Thanks again, for everything else the script has been working GREAT and it is amazing!!! (those group rolls oommggg)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Glad you're liking it :)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Marco S. said: i've had the seme error message, for what i've seen it happens when opening for the first time a sheet with no token assigned, if the character has the an attribute set to be linked to a bar in the Maintain PC Default Tokens menu. about the custom attribute tracking: can i use any attribute of the sheet like HP?&nbsp;I've had some issues using it when i try to enter %%something%% in the appropriate box it just deletes it, normal text wil stay. the other trakings work just fine.&nbsp; Unfortunately, you can't use any attribute. You can use any attribute that can be used for tracking otherwise as well as the currency attributes and the custom attributes.
I hoped to be able to track mythic-power, the downside of creating an ability is, to my nkowledge, the impossibility of linking the uses to a token bar; but i will be worth it. This script has most of the functionalities i needed and replaced a couple other scripts; really looking forward to the damage/effect listener, it could speed up the fights a lot. Anyway, today i managed to use the script properly and it worked.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Good to hear Marco. Were you successful in tracking your mythic power?

Edited 1505409028
Is there a way maybe to suppress the error messages getting sent to GM in the meantime? Everything else about the script works just great so I don't really want to disable it, but it's driving my husband a lil crazy with the errors. Actually have circumvented the issue by 1) uploading custom tokens instead of using off the marketplace and 2) not using !pfc --token to assign them, but rather editing the token and choosing a character through that way. No error messages so far...
I updated several sheet to use the script and had no problems, i referenced the max calculation done by the sheet and i just need to remember to always use the ability rather than the preset
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ah, those were allmarketplace images that were throwing the error? Hmm, gonna have e to put a disclaimer for that.
Hi.&nbsp; I'm getting this error when I start the sandbox. "Sheet Worker ERROR: Unable to find valid character with ID -KuPpuoHLpFK5XymK8js" I have no idea what this really means (I gather the script is trying to reference something that isn't there?), or how I would go about diagnosing the problem.&nbsp; Any tips?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmmm, that's interesting. Just to be thorough, what other scripts are you running.

Edited 1505857351
These are the scripts I'm running. Bleh.&nbsp; Sorry that's hard to read. Pathfinder Skillbook Vector Math Path Math MatrixMath HTML Builder Area of Effect Status FX splitArgs Pathfinder Companion Script Torch Conditions and Status Tracker.js
I pulled a half-fiend minotaur from the compendium and parsed it into an NPC sheet.&nbsp; This is what I got.&nbsp; I also assigned a token to the sheet and it holds but the settings I had for the HP to be in Bar1 and AC in Bar3 do not seem to carry over. The following error occurred: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at mookHandler (apiscript.js:3166:95)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
hmm, thanks omega man. Can you post a screenshot of your script config settings?

Edited 1507828393
Hello script users, I'm not sure if this is super basic and everyone is using this already, but I thought I'd might share this. I was thinking that it would be nice if somebody would cast a spell, that it would (almost) instantaneously apply to the target. So I came up with this bit that you can add to the description of a spell (or whatever causes to trigger a buff, really) to create an API comman button: [BUTTON TEXT](!pfc --apply,buff=BUFFNAME,rounds=#,swap|&#64;&#123;target&#124;character_id&#125;) So all the caster has to do is click on the token of the character that gets buffed. For this to work properly the token needs to be linked to a character sheet obviously and that character needs to have a buff that is named accordingly. Further, I think the player that is casting needs to have editing rights for the character that receives the buff (I haven't tested this, I only used it from a GM's point of view and was buffing my own characters). It looks something like this in action: PNG: GIF: Maybe this helps someone to speed up their game. Thanks again Scott for this amazing script. Certainly helped to speed up my games a bunch! /K

Edited 1507654945
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Karankwan said: Hello script users, I'm not sure if this is super basic and everyone is using this already, but I thought I'd might share this. I was thinking that it would be nice if somebody would cast a spell, that it would (almost) instantaneously apply to the target. So I came up with this bit that you can add to the description of a spell (or whatever causes to trigger a buff, really) to create an API comman button: [BUTTON TEXT](!pfc --apply,buff=BUFFNAME,rounds=#,swap|@{target|character_id}) [...] Maybe this helps someone to speed up their game. Thanks again Scott for this amazing script. Certainly helped to speed up my games a bunch! /K Nice Karankwan, Once I have some time again, I'll be adding functionality along these lines to the script itself. I have an early alpha version of a damage and effect listener that will apply damage, conditions, buffs, and check for saves for targeted or aoe effects. It's gonna be a bit before this feature goes live tho.
Scott C. said: Karankwan said: Hello script users, I'm not sure if this is super basic and everyone is using this already, but I thought I'd might share this. I was thinking that it would be nice if somebody would cast a spell, that it would (almost) instantaneously apply to the target. So I came up with this bit that you can add to the description of a spell (or whatever causes to trigger a buff, really) to create an API comman button: [BUTTON TEXT](!pfc --apply,buff=BUFFNAME,rounds=#,swap|@{target|character_id}) [...] Maybe this helps someone to speed up their game. Thanks again Scott for this amazing script. Certainly helped to speed up my games a bunch! /K Nice Karankwan, Once I have some time again, I'll be adding functionality along these lines to the script itself. I have an early alpha version of a damage and effect listener that will apply damage, conditions, buffs, and check for saves for targeted or aoe effects. It's gonna be a bit before this feature goes live tho. Sweet, I can't wait to see what you come up with! The mileage out of this should be pretty decent, since it's not only limited to buffs, but can easily be added to attacks that Trip, Grab or trigger all sorts of conditions. /K
Any ideas on what this means??&nbsp;&nbsp; (From PFC Error Handling): Companion API Script vPrototype 1.0 Error Handling The following error occurred: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at mookHandler (apiscript.js:3166:95) Please post this error report to th
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Omegaman, sorry for the delay. Can you give me some more idea about what's going on when this occurs? Also, from your other thread on this issue, it sounded like your sandbox was crashing, but from the output you've posted above, it looks like the script's error detection is working appropriately to prevent that. I'm probably going to have to get a look at your game itself to figure out what is going on though. Would you be willing to invite me in and GM me so I can do some logging to see what is going wrong?.
Hey, I just startet using your script. It's pretty awsome. Unfortunately I encountered an error, when using the condition setting. !pfc --apply,condition=&lt;name&gt;,rounds=#|&lt;character_id&gt; Sends the condition with number of rounds to the tracker and counts them down. But instead of deleting the condition from the tracker, when it reaches 0, it goes to -1; -2 etc. and causing the api-sandbox to shut down with an infinite loop error.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, thank you for the report game master. Out of curiosity, how big is your game?