Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Not sure whats going on?

SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Here is what is happening. I have a character sheet on one game (a test bed)  that I use to make changes and works the way I want it to. So I copy it to another game after I am happy with the test bed version. The "production" version is not working the same as the "test bed" even though it is a copy. How is this possible? I checked for differences in APIs thinking that might be an issue, but no differences. Is there something I need to do? 

Edited 1502886093
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What specifically isn't working as for the original Scott? Also might be worth noting which system/sheet/version you are using too.
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have the wound modifier that is supposed to reflect based on the damage type. This is done with a sheetworker. Then it is sent to the roll template. It works exactly as it is supposed to in the test bed game. It doesn't in the production game. Even though I literally copy/pasted html and css.
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Test Bed Game Production Game

Edited 1502941515
Does it work for a new character in the Production game?

Edited 1502967178
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nope it didnt This was for GURPS, I am customizing the sheet and automating a lot of the crunch. However I did fix the issue. I combined two repeating fields into one and viola. It made no sense to have two attacks areas. one for melee and one for ranged. So I eliminated the  melee and added to the range entry for range.