Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] How do you manually change attack macro header images?

Edited 1503247780
This is my current attack. I've tried placing this in between various spots of the macro but nothing works in changing the attacks image header.&nbsp; {{header_image=[unseen]( <a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=cdn.discordapp.com/a" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=cdn.discordapp.com/a</a>... }} It works inside a normal macro but the attack macros in the attacks tab really like to fight with me...&nbsp; No matter where I place that header image text it still displays the header image for ranged attacks. @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_attack} @{toggle_attack_accessible} @{toggle_rounded_flag} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=@{name}}} {{attack=[[ 1d20cs&gt;[[ @{crit-target} ]] + @{attack_macro} ]]}} {{(damage=[[(4d6+4+4+?{Point Blank? Other?|0})*1.5]]}} {{crit_confirm=[[ 1d20 + @{attack_macro} + [[ @{crit_conf_mod} ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage=[[ [[ @{damage-dice-num} * (@{crit-multiplier} - 1) ]]d@{damage-die} + ((@{damage_macro}) * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]]) ]]}} {{type=@{type}}} {{weapon_notes=@{notes}}} @{iterative_attacks} @{macro_options} {{vs=@{vs}}} {{vs@{vs}=@{vs}}} {{precision_dmg1=@{precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg1_type=@{precision_dmg_type}}} {{precision_dmg2=@{global_precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg2_type=@{global_precision_dmg_type}}} {{critical_dmg1=@{critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg1_type=@{critical_dmg_type}}} {{critical_dmg2=@{global_critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg2_type=@{global_critical_dmg_type}}} {{attack1name=@{iterative_attack1_name}}}

Edited 1503249851
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The @{macro_options} includes the global header option. Roll templates use the last property/key if duplicates are found within the same macro/roll template.&nbsp; Try adding your header_image property/key to the end of your attack macro text and your custom header will be used since it's the last header_image detected.&nbsp; Cheers BTW: try to keep your header images small (under 40px) otherwise it can really blow up your output.&nbsp; Also, you can use custom images url's globally from Settings|Header Image|.&nbsp;
Thanks again Vince!