Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Couple looking to play

My wife and I are looking for a D&D 5e or Pathfinder game to join. We're both new to TTRPGs, but excited to jump in and try them out. We already have 1st level D&D characters rolled up. Mine is a Dragonborn Barbarian, and my wife's is an Elf wizard. We're open to playing other systems, as well, so let us know what you're running!
Hey, I'm running a D&D 5e campaign in a homebrew setting (Vanilla core books style). I like a sandbox style of game where RP is king. The current group has a Paladin and Ranger and their path has led them on a quest to convince a heretic to cease and desist. We play at 8PM EST on Fridays, send me a reply if the two of you are interested.
Hey Aaron, what is your availability?

Edited 1503357265
Hey, Joe. Thanks for the invite. Friday night would be cool, and the time works for us. We're in Mountain time, so that gives us a bit to grab some grub after my wife gets off work. She works here at home, so no commute time! LOL! Savage, thanks for the invite. With the Friday night game, and a Sunday night game that we got hooked into last night, the Wife and I think that's probably good for us for now. Maybe at some point in the future, if we become hardcore enough, we'll be playing 4 or 5 times a week :)
Sounds great. Good luck and have fun! :)